Chapter 47

Harry's P.O.V

By the time I get home I'm both physically and emotionally drained.

I immediately start the shower and put some music on.

I step into the steaming shower and let it rinse away all my pain and as usual each and every song that plays reminds me of both the girls I love, both the people I need in my life. I feel incredibly bad for Tammy but at the same time my heart yearns for another. Jade, my first love. My shining star when life sucked me into a black hole. Both these girls had saved me but who would I choose?

And for the first time in my life I feel like crying because I can't make a decision. I've always been a confident person. So sure of myself. And now, I don't know what to do.  

I get out of the shower and immediately put some PJs on and I get into bed. As I think about everything that's happening, I realize that I'm wearing the same fucking PJs that Tammy wore that night at Louis' house. And I just want to sleep and forget about everything and let everything go back to how it was before Jade came and fucked things up as usual. 

I mean that in the nicest way possible. It's not her fault I'm like this.

My mind buzzes with thoughts until I find myself asleep.

Tammy's P.O.V

"Harry?" I call out into the darkness. A horrifying scream fills my ears and makes me scream in return.

"HARRY!" I yell more frantically.

I keep walking through the darkness but I can't find him.

Something whispers in my ear.

"It's too late"

And I immediately know it's talking about Harry.

"NO!  " I scream and start running. The faster I go the clearer I hear his voice asking for me to help him

I stop running because I see him there, lying on the ground, dead.

Louis stands beside him hands dripping with blood.

"Now you're all mine" he says softly.

"What did you do? "

"He was in the way of our true love" he walks closer and closer towards me. He's eyes become red and evil.

"He was in the way of me killing you"

I wake up I screaming,  drastically feeling my body to make sure I'm not dead or something. After confirming that I'm alright I immediately want to call Harry but when I see the time I change my mind. Instead I text Olivia.

*Omgee can't wait. Coming home tomorrow :D Just had the weirdest dream tho... can't wait to tell you everything *

I stay up until about 4am staring at my phone hoping not to fall asleep and re-dream my nightmare.

I find myself going to sit downstairs in the cold to watch reruns of Suits.

"Tammy?" A small voice calls giving me a huge fright.

"Pascal? What are you doing up? "

"I always get up this time of the morning" He smiles sweetly and sits next to me. Luckily he brought a blanket with him or else we'd both freeze.

"He loves you" Pascal, a seven year old boy with a mushroom cut hairstyle, tells me.

"Who? " I ask, my voice thick full of emotion.

"Louis, he loves you" He smiles and rests his head on my arm.

" How do you know? " The kid can barely speak how...

"Believe me,  I know" He giggles into my arm.

"Okay" I say confused.

"Well I need help with packing my things and my room is way warmer than here so what do you say? Help me with packing up"

Pascal gets up and takes the blanket with him.

"Where you going? " He asks as I get up from the couch myself.

"Back to London then to live at my mom's in California." I mumble. I quiet like it here at my dad's but I guess I'm going to try it out at home then move here if things don't go well.

"Can I come with" Pascal finally asks after the silent walk up to my room.

"You'd have to ask your mom" I laugh at his joke.

"Are you serious? Cause I know she'd let me go" He's voice greased in excitement.

"No I'm just joking. Not this weekend anyway. Maybe when I'm in California you can come visit me" I smile at the strange boy and pull my suitcase from under my bed.

"Okay so how we gonna do this? " He rubs his hands together and looks from the cupboard to my tiny suitcase.

"I pack, you entertain me" I walk into my bathroom and pack all my toiletries into my little bag.

"Okay so.. the other day at school this girl trips me right..."

And that's how I find myself laughing and smiling instead of stressing about the up and coming weekend at the same time finding out about just how awfully crazy my poor cousin's life is.