Chapter 18

(Gets a little.... *and I mean just a little * bit racey in this chapter. :D enjoy tho)

Harry and I have been hanging out at his place for the last couple of days and today we were swimming because it was warm out but now Harry found water guns and we're running around the house shooting each other.

"Come out, come out where ever you are. " I hear Harry call as I hide in the upstairs bathroom.

"C'mon love. I'm gonna find you either way.." His voice is closer now.

I try to fill up my gun without making a noise.

I tip toe to the door and ease it open. Harry is walking down the hall in the opposite direction and if I can get close enough I can shoot him and run down the stairs before he gets me.

I open the door and sneak up behind him.

"Got you" I whisper before squirting him... machine gun style.

He screams and so do I. I run down the stairs and I try and run to the swimming pool but Harry's long legs catch up with me in no time and he pins me down on the living room floor.

"Got you " he whispers as I scream and giggle trying to free from his strong grip.

"Let go..!" I yell

"Nope. Not until you kiss me" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Never! "

"Fine. Then I shall sit on you for the rest of your days. Which I don't mind either."

"How am I supposed to kiss you anyway if your lips are so far away? " I ask.

Harry lies on top of me and our faces are millimeters apart.

"Is this better? "

"Much" I answer and kiss his pink lips.

I roll over making him under me. I continue to kiss him. His eyes are closed as I play with his hair.

I jump up from him and spray him with water before running to the pool.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I hear his running footsteps behind me, I sprint across the lawn and dive into the pool.

"Why you sneaky little twit" He says watching me swim to the other side of the pool.

"It's all part of the plan" I giggle as Harry dives in after me.

Harry swims to me and hugs me tight to him.

"No way am I ever letting go of you this time Tammy Ryan"

His breath hot against my cool skin.

Harry slides my dripping hair behind my ear.

His lips move as he mumbles something inaudible.

"What? " I whisper wanting to know what he said.

"Nothing" He says without looking into my eyes. Instead he looks at my lips as he traces over them with his thumb.

I slide my hand into Harry's wet hair.

A pleased smile creeps onto him face.

"I have an idea..." Harry say while sliding his arms around my torso and pulling me into him.

"Hold your breath" He whispers and pulls me under water.

Before my eyes adjust Harry's wonderfully warm lips are on mine. I pull him closer. I open my eyes for a second to see his wavy hair make a halo above his head.

My angel.

I feel my lungs burn from the lack of oxygen and Harry pulls us up.

We both pull in a sharp breath and go under again. This time I wrap my legs around Harry and I feel him smile.

After the fourth or fifth time I feel something hard between my legs. As Harry pulls me up out of the water he curses.

"Shit" he looks down as I unwrap my legs.

"Sorry. This isn't supposed to happen" I blushes.

"It's fine" I mumble, still starring at the bulge in his shorts, we were only kissing. We've done worse.

"Have you ever..." Harry asks slowly.

I look at him confused.

"Never mind" He shakes his head.

"No, ask" I wade closer to him.

"Have you ever... like..  have you. Basically what I'm asking is... Are you a virgin? " He closes his eyes in embarrassment, I think.

"Yes. Very much" I answer honestly.

"Oh" Harry contemplates my words.

"So you haven't felt a dick." he asks more directly.

"Well, you know that I've seen yours before, unwillingly might I add"

"But you've never felt one" He presses. Moving closer to me.

I shake my head.

"Do you want to? " I hear a hint of humor in his voice.

"I don't know"I feel shy all of a sudden. My pulse quickening and my cheeks burning.

"It's not that bad. It's like a... a... a stick. A big stick" Harry looks down at his... shorts. "I would say, but wrinkly."

We both laugh at his choice of words.

"I... " I begin but when we hear a voice call for Harry we both turn and I'm kind of grateful for the interruption.

I don't think the pool is the best place. I could get overwhelmed and drown.

"Harreh, there you are man" Zayn appears on the porch. I guess that he can't see me behind Harry so I duck down under the water and slide between Harry's legs. Making them buckle slightly.

"Hay Zayn. What you doing here" He asks, dipping his hands under the water, wiggling his index finger as if to say "No" or "Stop it"

I swim up behind him and catch a breath.

I'm not quite sure what Zayn and Harry are talking about but I don't care.

I duck down and swim around him again and start playing with the front of his shorts. His hands try and move mine but I hit them away.

I kiss his belly button before going to get another breath behind him

"No nothing. Stay there I'm coming. " Harry yells. The porch is quite a distance from the pool, that's why Zayn can't see me and it's late and dark.

"No lemme come there." Zayn insists.

I dive deep into the water and I see Zayn at the edge of the pool I slide my hand up the leg of Harry's shorts. His leg jiggles and I pop out of the from between his legs.

"Oh. Hi Tammy." Niall walks up to the pool. Didn't know he was here.

"Hey" I smile.

"Underwater blowjob... Nice" Zayn comments and I turn to see Harry glaring at Zayn and Niall who obviously spoiled the fun.

"I think we should get out and serve our guests" I whisper to Harry but he shakes his head.

"Nope" He pulls my legs up around him and pulls me under the water again.

I hear mumbling and gags from Zayn and Niall.

Harry swims us closer to the stairs and basically carries me out of the water.

Our towels lay on the grass from previous use and Harry bolts to get mine. Obviously wanting to cover me from his friends, especially Zayn who can't seem to look away even after Harry cusses him out.

...

(That was so awkward to write. But what's a fanfic without some... romance... *face palm* vote, comment.. do whatever but keep on reading.. if you want. Thank you♡ xoxox )