Chapter 48

"Yes Dad! " I sigh at my Dad as he hugs me and tells me how to look after myself for the third time.

"And please remember, Harry has feelings for you too" He says out of nowhere.

"What?" I look at him confused.

"Go! You're gonna be late" He pushes me into the line at check-ins and walks away with Aunty Stella and Pascal.

I'd said bye to them so many times already but since our connection this morning I know I'm going to miss Pascal the most.

I swallow my emotions and fear and concentrate on the issue at hand.

...

When we land I get my luggage and catch a taxi to my old apartment in the city and call Olivia immediately. I'm hungry and I'm hoping she'll be available for lunch and tell me what's been happening here for the past two weeks.

"Hello? " she answers her phone with an excited voice.

"Hay. I'm hungry, can we have lunch."

"I'm on my way to Gracy's right now,  meet me there?" I can hear the cars in the background, she's driving.

"Awesome. See you soon" I quickly grab the little bag I used to take into the plane and throw my mostly empty purse in there.

Gracy's isn't far from my apartment so I decide to walk. Whilst walking I watch people walking by in business attire speaking loudly on their phones, moms with there kids, couples holding hands strolling in the busy streets, magicians making balloons for shy girls and boy, teenagers skating in the street. All the hustle and bustle is very welcoming and attractive to me.

I come around the corner and I see Gracy's and alone at a table I see Olivia sitting quietly, texting away on her phone.

"Hay! " I sneak up on her and frighten her.

"Oooh hay Tammy!" She smiles and gives me a warm hug.

"How are you? " I sit down on the floral chair cushion and place my bag between my feet.

"I'm great!" She smiles and she really does look happy. Her eyes are bursting with joy and her always shaky hands, tingle with energy and I can see her fixing to tell me something.

"Soo... you know Niall and I have been going out for about 2 years now and we've know each other since the beginning of high school..." she informs me and I nod urging her to carry on.

"I should of told you earlier but it's just been so hectic and..." she mumbles.

She looks down at her covered hand and smiles then slowly and gracefully she lifts her left hand and as if I've seen a ghost I scream.

Like a tear drop of liquid diamond the ring sits on her hands gently and lovingly. It's clings to her ring finger and beautifully compliments her frothy skin tone. It sits like a glorious queen and twinkles in the weak sunlight, yearning for attention, attracting any and every eye that comes across it but compared to the blissfulness seen in Olivia's eye it could not even compare. To raw emotion in this angelic dancers eyes the ring seemed like nothing more than an ancient piece of compressed coal. 

"OMG OLIVIA! " I yell and we both jump up and hug each other.

"And the wedding is this Sunday" she says quietly when we've composed ourselves and sat down.

"Why so quickly?" I ask shocked.

"We couldn't wait."

"This is amazing"

"I know right! "

We break into an hour long chat about the dress, the shoes, the venue and all the other important things in a wedding. I end up telling her about Louis on our way to the bridal shop where Olivia is going to have her final fitting.

"He what? " she asks while we sit and wait for the lady to get the dress out.

"Yeah. He kissed me" I blush as she stares at me in amazement.

"Here it is" Says the dress shop owner, who's holding up the black dress bag thingy.