Chapter 8

Two weeks have passed since Tori's party and honestly we haven't seen much of her or anyone actually.

It's Friday morning and I'm still quite energized from last night.

The Art Gallery had an extraordinary 15th Birthday bash. Sadly Harry couldn't come because he's so busy with his plans as well.

He's representing his father's insurance company at the annual charity event that's held in central London every year. He's been missing in action since Tuesday. I'm very excited though because it's tonight. I bought a dress and everything. I'm booked at the hair dresser today and I think I'm going to do my nails specially for tonight.

After trying to get hold of Harry I finally give up and go out to the hair dresser. They wash and style my hair beautifully and I decide to get my nails done as well in a neutral pink. As I walk out of the salon I spot Eleanor. I wouldn't usually do this but I haven't seen her in a while.

"Hay Eleanor." I tap her on the shoulder.

"Oh, hay Tammy!" I feel her skinny arms around me squeezing me.

"Uhm, how are you? "

"I'm great. Did you hear Harry is speaking at the charity thing tomorrow night. I'm so excited for him. Apparently a lot of Celebs go! !" Eleanor is almost screaming with joy. Wow! 

"Wait did I hear right? Tomorrow night? " I ask confused.

"Yeah love" her eyes are bright and I feel the energy she's giving off.

"Oh"

"Gotta run" Eleanor says hugging me again.

"See you on Saturday" she whispers coldly in my ear.

She then turns and leaves with a completely straight face.

How can it be tomorrow I thought it was today.

I head home and slump onto the couch when my phone begins to ring. It's Louis. Why would Louis Tomlinson(who hates me) call me.

"Hello "I answer softly.

"Hi. It's Louis."

"Yeah, I know"

"Harry asked me to ask you if you are still coming tomorrow night" He's tone is cheerful but with a slight coldness.

"Yeah I am. Where is he anyway?"

"He's with his father, preparing"

"Okay. Uhm thanks for phoning"

"Oh, it's my pleasure." Louis laugh makes me feel uneasy.

I hang up and sit on the couch. I did my hair for nothing. Great. And now for a evening all alone in this ice cold apartment.

I wake up feeling dizzy. I dreamt that Louis actually had some type of weird crush on me that's why he was always to weird around me. I dismiss the idea before its starts to creep into my mind again.

I get up from my bed to find the t.v. still on. Oh yes. I must have dosed off during an old episode of 90210.

I check my phone to find 5 missed calls from Harry. Shit. I better find out what's wrong.

"What do you want? " Harry answers the phone. I'm shocked.

"Hey. Uhm. You called?" I'm not sure how to speak to him.

"Yeah, because Louis said you weren't coming anymore and I didn't believe him so I called you and you didn't answer and you even told Eleanor that you didn't want to come because you had more important things to do at the Gallery." Harry is shouting now. In his own slow way but I can tell he's angry.

"What? Eleanor and Louis both told me the charity was tonight! " I'm lost.

"Sure Tammy" I can mentally see him rolling his eyes at me.

"I promise you, I wouldn't miss that for the world."

"Well you did Tammy. I don't even know what you were doing but I needed you there and you weren't" His voice is sad and disappointment is clear.

"I'm so sorry. I truly am. I'll make it up to you some how, I just thought... because Louis said..."

It feels as if my voice is gone.

"Louis didn't do anything!"

"So you don't believe me?" I could feel the tears coming.

There was silence.

"Fine Harry. Go believe Louis and everybody else. I'm just telling you that happen to love you and I would never ever do something like that to you without very good reason. But please do believe Louis"

I heard Harry mumble something but I hung up before I could make it out.

The only thing on my mind is:

Do they hate me that much? ...

(* Please comment and vote. Really need the feedback. Thanks for reading.. Love y'all ♡♥ xoxox )