Chapter 15

"They should be here in a few minutes." Liam says as we sit down at a large table in a fancy restaurant.

"I think we'll get drinks so long" Tori says while flipping through the menu.

"Sorry we're late. Niall forgot to pick me up from rehearsals on time and we got stuck in traffic" Olivia says while Niall pulls out her chair for her and pushes it in after she sits.

"Where's the food lads?" Niall says in his Irish accent.

"You should try the kitchen"

"Liam. Does your cheekiness never end? " Tori half scolds her seemingly BF.

"It's nice to see you again Olivia." Harry says sweetly.

"Yeah. It's been awhile since I've seen anyone, even Niall... that's why we're m..."

"SHHHH.."

"Oh. Oops sorry."

"At the end darling.. at the end." Niall says.

"Anyway. Aren't you gonna tell Tammy and Harry about the show" Tori asks Olivia.

"Oh yes, the show"

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress interrupts.

She takes our orders and we continue talking.

"Anyway the show. We're acting out, or should I say dancing out, Shakespeare's play, Romeo and Juliet. "

"She's Juliet" Niall says proudly. He's chin heald slightly higher and his eyes glistening with happiness.

"Wow. That's so cool." I say.

"I want free tickets" Liam demands between mouthfulls

"Discounts only mate. Non of her hard work is going without pay" Niall's comment makes everyone laugh.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. Learn some manners from your lovely lady here." Liam stirs the pot even more.

"Tammy got a tattoo." Harry changes the subject drastically.

"Where? " The whole table asks in unison.

"On her left bum cheek. It looks really nice there" Harry says with a straight face.

I almost yell and say it's not true but everybody's facial expressions are so priceless that I continue with the joke.

"Yeah, Harry picked out the spot. He watched them do the whole thing. Sadly I couldn't sit on my arse until a few days ago. Its still quite tender." I stop and watch all of their faces. Some of disgust, some of fascination and some like Harry's of surprise.

"Do you wanna see it? "

There were a few seconds of silence.

"I'm joking guys jeez. I did get a tattoo but not on my butt. "

The table broke into nervous laughter.

"You really got me. I was about to get up and take a look myself... " Liam jokes

"Liam, you wouldn't." Tori slaps his thigh and he smiles sweetly and kisses her nose.

"Don't worry. He wouldn't get near her" Harry hugs me closer to him.

"Well I guess it's time to tell you guys" Olivia begins in a soft voice.

We all look at them. Waiting.

"Olivia's pregnant." Niall says looking at his girlfriend.

We all stare at him in disbelief. Until we look at Olivia and she confirms the statement with a nod.

"You're lying" Liam says outright.

"No. That's why as off next week we're living together at my place." Niall's face is serious.

But Olivia isn't making any eye contact and the sides of her mouth are turning up.

"Olivia. It's looks as if you have something to say..." I say turning the attention to her.

Her silence breaks Niall.

"Hahaha... You guys are so damn easy, she's not pregnant. "

"We know. That's why we didn't congratulate you" Tori says 'duh'  voice.

"Don't lie, you believed me ."  Niall argues.

"It's a stupid joke. Everybody does it." Liam says while stealing Tori's chip from her fingers.

"Yeah. Even Robert Pattinson did it with Kristen Stewart on the Oprah show when they were interviewed for Eclipse." I say without thinking and everybody looks at me.

"Anyway. We're still moving in together though" Olivia says after Niall's joke was a totally buzz kill for the exciting news.

We carry on talking till late into the afternoon about the housewarming party and other celebrations and we after desert we part our ways.

I never did tell them where my tattoo really is...