Chapter 37

Tammy's P.O.V

When I wake up my laptop is where I left it and my head is pounding.

Just as I return from the bathroom the door bell rings. I haven't checked what the time is, but it's probably really early because it's still dark out.

I make my way downstairs as the bell is rung the second time. I have a strange feeling it's Harry at the door but as I open it I'm so completely wrong, I'd never ever in my life dream to see him at my door.

"Hay, sorry for dropping in like this but I need to talk to you. I'll leave as soon as we're done" I've never seen Louis look so tired and sorry in the entire time I've known him.

"Sure.. Uhmm.. Come in. Would you like some tea or something?"  I ask as he steps in, head down, shoulders bent slightly over and his hands deep inside his pockets.

"Yeah, thanks" He smiles a tiny bit and walks behind me as I walk towards the kitchen.

...

"I dunno how to start. " He sighs sipping his tea. We've decided to sit in the living room for some reason.

I look at Louis and I see someone else, maybe the real Louis, and I really like this polite boy who sips tea and looks directly at you when he speaks, the type of boy who listens to every complaint you have over your new boss or how bored you are at home alone.

A loving boy, who cares. I think this is the real Louis.

"I've been... very... mean to you Tammy, for a number of reasons and I think I'll start with the most obvious one. "  He looks at me from where he's seated and he looks scared.

"My dad is also an architect, and..." He wants to continue but I stop him.

"I know Louis. I know all about the deal. " I say wanting to reach out and touch his hand but I don't.

"Oh" he says seemingly disappointed.

"Well then the hard one. I'm not sure if you know but... " He sighs.

"...Harry probably didn't tell you that he's bisexual. And I know it's not my place to be telling you this but you need to know the truth." He stops and takes a deep breath. I can already see what he's fixing to tell me.

"That part of my life is over but once not very long ago Harry and I were together but we broke up because he'd found a girl that he liked.

    Our 'relationship' was pretty secret until he told all our friends and I was embarrassed. I've forgiven him and I lied to everybody and said  that I was just trying new things and I used Harry. We've been okay friends but things are still unsteady, you know.

Another reason why I kinda hated you was because every time I was near you... I...

I dunno...

I just...

It's stupid but I got this weird feeling in my stomach and some times when you spoke to me my heart would beat faster and slower at the same time and this is all just such a sick game and I can't believe I've actually developed feelings for my best friends girl..... but that's everything that I needed to say... and you really hope you can look past this and I dunno.... I don't care what you do really. Ugh I should go. "

I'm surprise but not at the same time but I can't wrap my head around it. Louis likes me? I think,  unless it's the hatred he feels for me that makes his stomach turn. Yeah, that's probably it. I saw it coming really, the rest of it..  there had to be something between them, I never suspected sexually but hay. I dunno there's just so much I can't think.

"I need some whiskey, you need some whiskey? Because I sure do" I get up and pour us some.

After chugging three glasses down in silence I finally speak.

"So how's Eleanor? " I ask not knowing what to say.

"I should go. Harry won't be happy knowing I was here"

My phone rings as I'm about to beg him to stay.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Tammy?" The voice asks.

"No it's the dog,  who the fuck do you think dum ass"

"Where are you? " It's Harry, only Harry would be rude enough to ask me that.

"In Pakistan, with Zayn. You know he's a really good kisser" Why am I saying this?

"Tammy!!"

"Harry!!"

"Tell me where you are now or else I'm goi...." I put the phone down.