Chapter 51

I finally decide to go to the reception. I realize that Harry will probably be there and that urges me to go.

I hitch a ride with some family of Niall's and go to the reception.

The hall that they chose is huge and decorated in lovely colours and trimmings. The tables are covered in white linen. I'm distracted by the venues beauty so much that I don't see Olivia waving at me from the bride and groom's table. That is covered in light pink silky cloth that's lined at the edges with glitter, a huge pink and white flower sits in the center of the cloth.

I rush across the room past all the people who are either lining up for food or eating already. Luckily they don't take note of me.

"Louis is here. Just wanted to let you..." She stops and looks beyond me. He was most probably standing behind me.

"Wey Hey Tommo! Ya made it mate. So glad ta see ya" Niall greets. Olivia and I look awkwardly at each other as they hug.

"Congratulations to the beautiful couple. I hope I too will find my princess as you have found yours Niall" Louis looks directly at me as he says the words.

"By that ya mean Eleanor right? " Niall comments obviously completely oblivious to the new situation we found ourselves in.

"Well I need some fresh air. Claustrophobia's acting up again. " I smile and walk as quickly as I possibly can out the door. I was grateful that Louis didn't follow me but I knew he was close by.

I quickly gain my composure and go back inside to greet all the guests I know. I finally come to my table and I greet all my "friends" but two of them seem to be missing. The name cards read Harry and Jade. I realise how bad it looks but I shake the thoughts from my head and think of a logical explanation for their absents. I smile whilst gulping down a glass of champaign.

After a while of chatching up I ask were Harry and Jade have gone and the already drunk Zayn points quite happily to the couple who had found a nice dark corner in which to express their fondness of each other in quite an  aggressive manner.

"They said they were getting punch, but guess what... there isn't even one drop of bloody punch in the god damn place!" Zayn slurrs angrily.

I nod slowly at the sight and make my swiftly towards the bathroom leaving behind the monsters I'd once called friends

Near tears I bump into Louis before reaching the bathroom.

"Hay! What's wrong?" He asks a frown forming immediately in his forehead.

"Everything! You! Me! Him!" I turn to where Harry was before but he's not there, instead he's at the table starring at me in the oddest way.

"Talk to me" Louis says as, he's hand on me shoulder. Harry's face begins to curl with anger. Seeing this pleases me so I take the opportunity and start sobbing while Louis pulls me into his arms. I quickly try and control myself so I can actually talk to Louis about things but I realize that the speeches have started and I need to say mine.

I pull away from Louis' strangely strong arms and began walking to the "stage".

As I walked I began tugging the scrap piece of paper I'd written my speech on last night out of my purse. I heard Louis' footsteps behind me.

 I'd barely got there and I was up.

"I haven't known you for long Olivia but I wish to know you for the rest of my life. I have come into your life quite intrusively and have consumed your goodness so fully that I sometimes feel that I'm not as good a friend to you as you are to me. But I wasn't asked to talk about our friendship, I was asked to sort of bless you two and your lives further. Though you don't need my blessing, God has blessed you enough by bringing you two together, I shall however pray that this young beautiful couple may stay together through everything life throws at them. May their love for each other keep them from hurting each other and my they stay...loyal to each other. We all love you both so much and I hope to stay part of your lovely lives. Thank you "

I manage not to cry so I go over to hug my best friend and slowly walk towards were I last saw Louis but he's nowhere to be found.