Chapter 46

Tammy's P.O.V.

I walk slowly up to my room. Too many emotions in me to count but basically a contradiction between happiness and sadness.

I feel so light and fluffy almost as if I'm high when I think about Louis but then I think about poor Harry. What was he doing at between 7:41-7:45pm while I was kissing Louis.

He was probably at gym like he always is during the week, but it's a Friday. Maybe he was at Zayn's or even Niall's.

Shit Niall and Olivia!

I get to my room and check my phone. Missed call from Eleanor, well Louis. I don't have time for that now. I have to call Olivia!

"Tammy?" She answers the phone with a thrilled but slightly worried voice.

"Yeah! Hay, sorry I haven't called..."

I rush to explain but she stops me.

"Where are you?  I was so worried! I need to tell you something. Oh and are you still coming to the show? It's this weekend! Oh my gosh,  I'm babbling."

"At my dad's. And yes I'm coming because I'm flying back tomorrow morning. What do you wanna tell me?" I ask excitedly.

"Ok good! I'll tell you when you get here. You just have to be here on Sunday!" She says sternly.

"Why?"

"Just be here. I have so much to plan! I'm so sorry but I have to go. " She apologizes again and puts the phone down.

I'm scared to talk to Harry so instead I text him.

*Hay Harry! Coming home tomorrow. Can't wait to see you. Sorry that I haven't texted or called, my dad keeps me so busy. Anyway see you tomorrow.*

He doesn't reply but I don't mind. I can't think about him right now.

I need to sleep Louis away and forget all about this ridiculous feeling inside my stomach.

(Once again shoutout to Olivia... you're amazing...  shipper name? ? #Nivia . COMMENT, VOTE!  and all the other things. love y'all #KeepReading )