Chapter 21

"Give it back Harry." I say sternly.

"No. I just want to see it" He snickers.

"It's just a swimming costume." Fold my arms and pout.

"Then I can have a look can't I? " Harry's huge grin as he tugs at the knot at the top of the packet takes me over the edge.

"No, it's supposed to be a surprise" I yell while jumping onto the bed and I reach for the plain white packet but Harry stretches his arm making it out of reach.

"Hay, hay, hay. What do you think you're doing? " Harry now has me pinned to the bed by sitting on top of me and his one unoccupied hand holding mine.

I aimlessly try and grab the packet with my free hand but Harry dodges me easily.

"Just give it back, please" I relax my body completely and beg him.

"Why, what's wrong with my taking a look?" He asks closing the distance between us.

"Because... it's for California and I want to surprise you. I really wanted it to be special" I explain while looking away from him.

...

Harry's P.O.V

"... I really wanted it to be special" Her face turns to look away from me.

I take the packet that's behind my back and sling it across the room. The packet hits the wall.

Tammy's eyes widen at my action but quickly come back to me.

"Thank you. Now can I go and put it away? " She asks.

"Fine... First thing we do when we get to California is the beach. I wanna see if it was worth all the trouble you're going through. " I kiss her forehead and let her go.

She scurry's of the bed and runs around it to the packet, before she gets there, something lacey catches my eye.

"Wait!" I jump up and short cut over the bed and snatch the bag before she can.

"Hmm... What's this?" I ask pulling the item from the bag.

She says nothing as her cheeks turn pink under her tanned skin.

I unfold the mysterious item.

"You bought lingerie? "

I stretch the black lace top out in front of me. I start imagining it on her when...

"No it's a fucking hair net" Sarcasm thick in her slightly husky voice.

She rips the item from my grasp and she tosses it in her underwear draw and slams it shut.

'Now look what you've done, idiot' The little me in my head yells.

"Are all your things packed? We're leaving soon." She asks busing herself with something in her cupboard.

"Yeah... I'm just gonna change my clothes" I answer as I get up off the floor.

"Okay. " She walks out the room. Her little white dress swaying as she closes the door behind her.

What the hell have I done?

...

I check myself in the mirror one last time. I hope she likes the suit.

I leave the room and find Tammy in the kitchen. She smiles brightly when she sees me.

"Oh my word! You look so cute." She squeals and hugs me.

I feel instantly better.

"Why thank you." I smile at her.

" Sorry for overreacting back there with... that" she picks her nails.

"I was pushing your buttons. Sorry, I'm an idiot" I apologize.

"Never mind about that. Get the bags. I'll start the car. " She smiles.

"Sure thing malady"

(Twitter: @tammy_styles

Insta: @ohsnapitsleigh

Follow if you want to ;) , promise I follow back!

Thanks for reading **♡)