Chapter 49

Olivia didn't let me see the dress until she was in it. While I waited I decided to text Harry and tell him that I'm in the country. He simply replied with a smiley face.

"I'm ready" Olivia whispers through the beige curtain.

"So am I... lemme see you" I sip my champaign and take a deep breath.

The curtain slides open to the right smoothly and allows me to see the stunning crisp white dress fitted perfectly to her body. Her face is lit up like Gatsby's on a Saturday night and a excited smile spreads evenly across her face. The top of the dress is littered with sparkling crystals. They dance in the weak sunlight and twinkle as if they were smiling with her. From her waist down tulle was layered out to make a ball gown effect, not a huge ball gown but not a small one either... just perfect for her. Her shoes looked like a collection of ice crystals glistening as she spun around and laughed in true bliss. A short veil was placed on her head. It covered her face and looked as light as a snow flake. Around her waist separating the shiny upper from the netted bottom was a silk white ribbon that was tied in a neat bow behind her.  Diamond earings hung on her ears and a delicate necklace hugged her neck.

"Oh my God Olivia" I gasp at her beauty.

"I know right" She smiles widely and tears start to form in her eyes.

"Don't you dare cry! " I yell at her. " I can't afford to cry before tomorrow. I'll end up dehydrated" I laugh but the tears are already streaming down both our cheeks.

"You know you're the best ever" Olivia blinks through the salty drops of water flowing from her eyes.

"Yeah I know" I get up and hug her and we both stand and stare at the mirror and admire her beauty.

...

Olivia and I drive back to her apartment where we've decided I'm going to spend the night. The wedding is tomorrow and Olivia wanted me there to help her. Sadly because I wasn't here I'm not a brides maid or anything but I assured Olivia that just attending would be the greatest honour.

We were watching 27 Dresses when we started talking about Louis again.

"So I guess you're completely over Harry now. I mean going away for two weeks must have allowed you to recover from the break up. " She says before putting some more popcorn in her mouth.

"What? " I ask confused. We hadn't broken up,  had we?

"Well I thought..." she looks at me a frown appearing between her eye brows.

"We didn't... Did he say... Oh please no..." I cover my mouth with my hand.

"I'm sorry! I thought you guys had broken up. Well Zayn, I'm sure Zayn was lying. That boy has been drunk all his life he couldn't have heard properly" Olivia eyes loose focus as she speaks and shakes her head.

"It doesn't matter right now. All that matters is you." I smile and put my hand on her shoulder. We continue watching the boring movie and I find myself falling off to sleep on the small couch.