...

The next morning I wake up to Harry's light snoring beside me. I decide to get up and get dressed, hopefully Harry wouldn't be to surprised when I'm not there when he wakes up.

When I get downstairs I hope I'm the only one up but to my disappointment Liam is standing in the kitchen, I quickly try and sneak out again but he catches me.

"Good morning Tammy. " I can feel his eyes judging me.

"Hey Liam." I greet and scratch my head.

"Did you sleep well" he peers at me over the brim of his cup as he slurps the contents.

"Yeah, good. You? " I hide my face in the fridge as I grab a strawberry, washing it off before stuffing it in my mouth.

"Not so great. That movie scared the crap out of me"

"Yeah,  I didn't get to see much of it"  I don't know what else to say so I pull myself up onto the countertop.

"There you are... thought you left" Harry's sleepy voice echoes through the kitchen. He rubs his eyes before yawning and stretching. He has nothing but his Calvin Klein underwear on.

"I was thinking about it." I joke and turn to Liam who's leaning against the counter.

"Why are you guys so awkward? " Harry's eyes skip between Liam and I.

"I don't know.. "

" Because you two banged while all your friends were downstairs,  oh yes and not even in your own house... in mine. "

I heard the voice before I saw the face. Louis. Why was he so annoying.

"We never banged! " Harry defends.

Honestly we didn't, we were just playing around.

"Sure Harry. " Louis rolls his eyes.

Just as I think this morning couldn't get anymore awkward Perrie walks in with Zayn. Why does everybody want to be in the kitchen at the same damn time.

"Morning love birds." Perrie's eyes feel like they're penetrating through into my soul.

Why is everyone making me feel bad about loving my boyfriend. Geez.

"I have to go" I slide of the counter and make my way through the crowded doorway.

"Go where? " Harry questions.

"Go pee." I lie. I hear snickering and mumbling as I leave and stomp up the stairs.

By the time I'm finished letting go of my frustration in the bathroom, Harry is dressed and sitting on the floor against my bedroom door. Well not my bedroom door, Louis' spare bedroom door. I really do need my apartment to be done now.

I walk past him to my cupboard without a word. Last night was a bad idea and he knows it.

"What are you doing? " he finally asks.

"What does it look like I'm doing Harry?" I say softly but anger is thick in my voice.

"Where you gonna go? "

" I'm going home... "

There's a long pause of awkward silence before he speaks.

"You can't go home, you live halfway across the world from me..."

"Not that home, my apartment dumasss. I mean, it should be all painted and fixed by now. And even if it's not I'll go stay at someone else's house or something"

I have no clue where I would go but I'm not staying here.

"You could stay at my house." His voice is so soft I barely heard it.

I want to laugh.

"You know I can't do that Harry. " I answer just as soft.

"But your apartment is so far from me" he moans as he gets up off the floor and helps me pack. He folds my clothes neatly while I stuff them in my suitcase.

I want to say something but I don't know what to say.

"Uhm.. I'm going to tell them that my apartment is ready and that I'm going." I leave the room before he can respond not that he was anyway.

When I get downstairs almost everybody is in the kitchen now.

"Hey guys, good news!" I stick on the brighest smile I can manage.

"The lady phoned and my apartment is fixed so I can move back. Thanks for letting me stay here" I turn to Louis and Eleanor.

Nobody says a word.

" I'm gonna finish packing " I turn and head back up the stairs.

What the hell just happened?