Chapter 9

I look in the mirror my eyes are puffy from both lack of sleep and crying.

I leave the bathroom and walk to the kitchen. I should make breakfast but I'm not hungry so instead I make coffee and sip the hot mixture down.

It sways up and down in my tummy as I walk to my room.

I'm exhausted.

I lie down on my bed, just as I fall asleep again my phone rings.

"Hello" my throat is dry and cracks as I speak for the first time today.

"Tammy? " Harry's familiar voice warms my heart immediately.

"I was sleeping you know."I feel the need to be rude but it is dismissed by an uncontrollable yawn that escapes my lips.

"I'm sorry."

"So? What do you want?" my tone harsh but only comes out as a whisper.

"I wanted to know, can... I? Can I come over? I'm sorry. Eleanor told me everything and I just want to talk to you face to face."

"I'm going to sleep now I'll leave the door unlocked. Be here when I wake up."

"When will I know your up?"

"If it's that important that you talk to me then you'll wait for me,  and you'll be here"

"Okay. See you later" His voice is guarded.

"Okay"

I throw my phone across the bed in frustration. It tips over the side and lands on the floor.

I fall fast asleep and wake up to a knocking on the door.

"I'm coming!" I shout.

I open the door to a delivery man.

"Please sign here." His voice is deep but he looks as if he's in high school.

"Sure" I sign and he hands me a small box. The words 'from Harry with love' are printed on the card on the top of the box.

"Sorry, the package was ment to be delivered yesterday morning but it got lost, kinda" The boy looks at me and smiles. I probably look like a wreck.

"Thank you" I close the door and go sit on the couch. I open and read the card.

I saw this and thought of us. Can't wait to see you tonight.

Lots and lots of Love

Harry♡

I toss both the box and the card on the couch.

I want so badly to be angry but I can't. I end up opening the box to find a snow globe of a miniature amusement park. Almost exactly like the one we went to. Memories fill my head.

I miss Harry.

There's another knock on the door.

I jump up and open the door.

"Oh hay Harry." I can feel myself smiling.

"Hug me. Please. I missed you" Harry is holding his arms open to me. I basically jump into them.

"I missed you too"