Chapter 7

"I want strawberry milkshake" I moan as I slump into the car

"You're allergic to strawberries" Harry laughs under his breath.

"You don't think I know that? "

"No, not at the moment." he laughs again and closes my door.

"I'm allergic to many things, for example Louis. I'm allergic to Louis Tomlinson. "

I look at Harry as he starts the car with a big smile on his face.

"He makes me sneeze" I whisper.

My head feels heavy and I'm sleepy. Why?

"I don't want to sleep"

"You need to sleep babe." I can't see Harry's face now. Oh, my enormous head is on his shoulder. Or maybe his shoulder is suck to my head. Ahaha that would be funny.

"My head is beeg"

"No it's not. Come let's get you in the house."

Harry is pulling me out the car.

Wait how did he get his shoulder off my head?

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Did you pull if off? "

"What are you talking about? Damn you're wasted"

Harry flops me onto my bed.

Wait why is everything moving so fast. Mama Mia it's not global warming it's global spinning. The globe is spinning faster because of all the Monster we giving it, or is it Red Bull?

I feel like I've been dipped in a big pool of happy.

HAPPINESS!

HAHAHA, you can't spell happiness without saying ha-penis.

"What was that? " I hear Harry ask.

"Harry?  Harry? "

"Here!  I'm here" I feel him sink onto the bed.

"Why are the lights off? "

"Open your eyes love" I hear his voice close to my ear.

"No it's tired.... they tired. My eyes. Are. Tired. Go away I need so sleep tomorrow is Tori's party."

"Hahaha, you just came from Tori's party... you know what, never mind. " I can hear him smiling.

I wake up in the middle of the night not remembering anything. My head is pounding and I'm thirsty.

I get up for water and trip on something before falling straight to the ground.

"Shit... what the fuck was that? "

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I scream.

"Hay. hay calm down it's me. It's me" he repeats as I scream more.

"Who's me? " I scream.

"Harry!"

"Oh hay. What's up? "

"Sorry about the fall. I shouldn't just leave my pants lying on the floor."  he helps me up and turns the kitchen light on.

"No, no you shouldn't. You could have killed me."

In the light of the kitchen I see that Harry has nothing but boxers on and I can't help but think of that infamous night at Louis' place.

"Ummm, I'm just getting some water then I'm gonna go sleep again" I say looking away.

"Okay." he exits the kitchen and his muscles in his legs and back expand and contract beautifully as he walks and lies back on the couch.

"You can sleep with me if you like" the words jump out of my mouth before I can stop them.

"Really?" Harry sounds as eager as me .

"Yeah. We're just sleeping aren't we? " I shrug and drink a glass of water.

"Yeah" Harry jumps off the couch and follows me to the room. After a few minutes of laying apart Harry slides his arm around me and kisses my cheek before we fall fast asleep.