Chapter 41

Harry's P.O.V

"Where is he then? " I yell at Eleanor who is just sitting there painting her toenails, curlers decorating her dull hair.

"He's visiting his mum down in Doncaster. He might even take her to the house in L.A" She brags on his behalf.

"Shit! And why does he have your phone again?" I pace the living room.

"Your muddy boots are gonna ruin my carpet. " She says coolly.

"Answer the question!"

"He took it by accident. He was rushing, you know how disorganized he gets when he's in a hurry" She looks up at me.

"Aww, you're missing Tammy aren't you, now Louis isn't here either. " She juts out her lower lip.

"Ah! Shut up woman! Not everybody wants you Eleanor, so stop throwing yourself at them. " I yell and slam the door as a walk through the rain to my car.

Next stop. The bar. With Zayn.

Louis' P.O.V

"I'll tell you after lunch." She looks at me in disbelief.

"I promise!" I yank the grocery packets out of the boot and take them inside.

Tammy starts unpacking and I sit there watching her.

"You're not gonna help? " She eyes me between taking the tomatoes out of the bag and placing them in the fridge.

"I'm not good at cooking" I admit.

"You're not cooking,  you're chopping onions" She hands me a chopping board, a knife and an onion.

"Get chopping!" She orders.

...

After my eyes start watering from the first chop, Tammy takes over and I grate cheese for the top.

We work in silence and she laughs quietly to herself every now and again.

   She would catch me looking at her but she doesn't say anything, she just looks away. In the process of cooking our hands would touch slightly and my hand would tingle from her warmth. I could feel myself smiling all the time.

"You're useless" she moans while stirring the white sauce as I pour milk into it slowly.

"I know" She looks up at me and that's when I realized how close we are to each other.

I take a step back and she looks back down at the pot.

"That looks great. Almost time to layer it" She smiles.

"Great!"

Tammy's P.O.V

After what seemed forever the lasagne was ready to take out of the oven.

We'd set the table and everybody was seated. Little Pascal sat next to me and Louis across from me.

We ate in mostly silence a question or two here and there as we enjoyed our supposed to be lunch that was now an early dinner.

Once we cleared the table and packed the dish washer, Louis and I excused ourselves from the table that was now buzzing with laughter from both my aunt and father and sat down in the living room and put a movie on for little Pascal, Cars,  he's favourite.

"Who's Jade?" I ask once again.