Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V

I see her standing with her hands folded talking to Zayn and I don't like it. I've received so many pictures of them alone it makes me sick.

Her jumper is too big for her but I like it. The dark areas beneath her eyes remind me of the clouds, filling up slowly with tears and when we fight and it's just to much they create a thunderstorm of sobs. That's when I, Harry the coward, leave her there broken in pieces on the floor and I go home and she's doesn't know this but I go do exactly the same thing.

The thing I don't understand is why she's so emotional over us and why she still tries when she's cheating on me with Zayn. I've seen them, day after day in the gallery alone together. There's no doubt about it.

Louis' annoying cousin Jamie is standing next to me and jabbering on and on about something stupid and I can't take my eyes off Tammy. I wanted to bring her here so I could win her a huge teddy again. To say sorry for everything.

Then Zayn cups her face and hugs her. I feel a flicker of releave when she doesn't hug him back but then she puts her arms around him.

"How many tickets?" Jamie asks.

"None!" I step out of the line and head for the toilets. I know the little troll Jamie is probably following me so this is the only way to lose her.

Tammy's P.O.V

...

When I turn my attention back to Harry, he isn't there.

"Uhm, where did Harry go? " I ask Zayn. I've gotten used to being around him because he's been working at the gallery. He's art is really good but he's questions are annoying. And he insists on hugging me like all the time. It gets awkward when Harry visits. Which is surprisingly often.

"Not sure. Wanna walk around and look for him?" The way Zayn says it makes me feel funny. As if Harry is a little boy that's gone missing.

"I mean he can do whatever he likes but I just wanna ask him something" I try and justify myself.

"Yeah sure. Let's go"

Harry's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I say without any emotion. I don't have the energy to do anything anymore.

"I wanted to check how you doing" Jamie pulls herself up onto the bathroom counter.

"Get out" I should be yelling but ugh to much effort.

"Come with me then" She nags.

I'm already finished washing my hands so I walk past her and leave the bathroom.

"Harry!" she cries.

As I step outside I see Tammy with Zayn looking around really confused as if she's looking for someone. They exchanged looks until her eyes fall on me. She looks releaved but then her face falls. I turn to see Jamie straightening her clothes. I realize how bad this looks. When I turn to Tammy again she's cross armed walking away from me. Zayn stands in the middle looking from me to her with his arms up.

Before I know it I'm chasing after her.