Chapter 26

"Well isn't it the lovely couple who don't tell anyone where they're going" Louis stands arrogantly in the doorway as he allows us in.

Harry forced me to come with him to this stupid get together.

"Hay angel! " Eleanor spews. I don't understand this girl, one minute she hates me the next she loves me? WTF!

"Hi" I hug her awkwardly.

Harry stays close beside me, thank goodness.

We greet everybody and sit next to each other on a black leather couch.

"What's wrong?" He whispers in my ear. As if the chop doesn't know.

"Nothing" I yawn. It's only nine o'clock and I'm already tired and evidently not in the greatest mood.

"So how was Germany?" asks Perrie. What does she care?

"It was great " He lies.

He knows that it was awful! That woman, Natalie, followed us everywhere. She obviously has no life.

"Well next time you should inform us." Eleanor laughs. What the hell is so damn funny?

"Well we're going to California this weekend." Harry's smile is huge while I grin and bare it.

" What? It's Wednesday, you're only telling us now? " Louis yells.

Well look at that, we have something in common, we're both grumpy.

"We only got back last week, give us a break." Harry rolls his eyes.

"What's with this 'we' and 'us' Harry? Your fucked up version of a 'significant other' there.." Louis points at me. "...doesn't even seem like she can speak" Louis yelling gets louder as he carries on.

"Seriously, do you really think this sack of used goods is gonna make you happy Harry?

She's useless. She doesn't even go to college. What the fuck are you gonna do with some gallery girl? I bet you I can turn out better than she ever will. "

"What did you say? " Harry speaks extremely slowly, trying to control his anger, I think.

"She's a dyslexic gold digger and if you're gonna fall for that then I'm sorry, don't come crawling to me when you're in pieces. " Louis crosses his arms. I can feel my mouth falling open.

Angry tears burn in my eyes.

Harry is silent as he looks down at his lap.

"You told them." I finally say.

"What? " Harry looks confused.

Everything plays back in my head.

Harry didn't even defend me.

How come he didn't tell Louis that he loves me and I will always make him happy and...

I get up!

"Where you going?" Harry asks.

I don't reply.

"Tammy! "

I keep walking, through the door and out onto the driveway.

"Tammy! " Harry reaches me and I just look at him.

Everybody is gathered at the front door.

"Where you going?" he asks again.

"Open the gate!" I yell and a few seconds later the black gate opens.

I go out onto the street and I start walking.

"What the hell? Tammy get back here!" Harry's voice is far off.

"No! " I yell back.

"I'm not going to go be around to see myself being humiliated and you don't stand up for me" I turn around and walk backwards.

"Ah! Why must I always stand up for you? You need to grow up Tammy!"

Is this my Harry?

"Maybe you need to grow up and stop gossiping!

But you're right,  and is starts here. I don't need you to stand up for me, I don't need you to do anything, I don't need you Harold Edward Styles!" I yell down the street.

"Watch, you'll come back" he replies.

"NEVER!" I yell with twisted humour and still walking backwards.

"That's what you think!" He yells as I turn around and throw a zap sign in the air.

"Real mature" I hear him laugh.

I almost look back but instead I turn the corner and decide if I should cross the road or not.

Before I know it I'm stepping into the road, light blinds me and then everything fades to black.