Chapter 29

Tammy's P.O.V

Everything is black but I can hear, smell and feel everything that's happening.

It's as if somebody has put a black bag over my head. If that was true I wouldn't be able to breath right now.

"Oh my God! Are you okay? Please wake up" A women's panic stricken voice booms as she shakes me by my shoulders. Well I guess it's her shaking me, I don't hear anybody else.

"Sally! Come out... I" she pauses. "...I bumped her and-I don't know! " There's another long pause until she says okay and begins shaking me again.

Her touching me makes me think about moving but nothing happens. I try force my eyes open but they stay closed.

I mentally feel my body to see if everything is there. After a while I realize that I'm lying very uncomfortably and try again to move something.

"STOP! STOP! Stop please!" The lady's voice yells.

A car door slams.

"Hey, what's the problem?" A familiar voice asks.

"She was crossing the road and..." I hear her begin to cry.

"Don't worry! Have you called an ambulance?" He asks, I know this voice but I cannot find the face.

"I'll call them"

"Thank you!" The woman sobs

"Wow! She looks familiar. Almost exactly like Tammy."

Oh my God! It's Niall, it has to be Niall! 

'NIALL!' I yell. 'Please help me Niall!' I'm screaming but I hear nothing.

"They're on their way" He tells her.

"Emma! Emma are you okay? Where's the girl? " Another voice comes into the equation.

"Ah Sally! I'm fine, she's over here" Emma, I'm guessing, says. Probably pointing toward me.

"Oh God! Her head is bleeding. Why don't we move it off the side walk and rest it so it's inline with her body on the road" Sally suggests.

"Yeah, this helpful boy here called the ambulance for me" Emma states.

"I better get going" Niall says and the car door bangs closed.

No don't go Niall!

I feel them lift me and rest my head onto the road. The rough tarmac scratches my face. My head is turned and a sharp pain shoots into my brain.

I scream. But I can't even hear it.

I can't hear the voices of Sally or Emma.

I can't hear Niall's car, even the crickets are gone.

I can't feel anything, I don't know where or how my body is positioned.

I smell nothing. They watered grass and car fumes are traded for the smell of nothingness.

The time goes by as I hover in between this dark and completely unconscious state. How long have I been lying here? What if I'm not lying anymore.

...

What if I'm dead?

Maybe I'm dead...

I think I am....

The blackness gets denser and  I...

I can't breath...

I... I...

Wait, where's Harry?...

...