Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

"Hello sir." I greet Tammy's father as we enter.

"Ahh Harry. I'm sure ya want t' see her. She's just up in her room. You can pop up there and Mr. Twist and I will get ready t' go t' lunch" He says leading me to her room.

"Thanks" I say stopping outside her door. He turns and leaves.

I inch the door open and find Tammy lying across the bed on her tummy, head resting on her folded hands. Her slow steady breath indicating deep sleep.

I sneak in hoping not wake this light sleeper.

I try to sit at the edge of the bed but she stirs.

I decide to walk around the bed to her head and sit on the floor just to stare at her cute sleeping face. Her lips are slightly apart, and dry. Her eyes, as she's told me before, don't close properly so they're slightly open exposing white slits. Her hair is everywhere and I can hear the music from her headphones.

"No, the beach house.... Harry" she mutters and changes position. Her breathing gets a little faster as she moves again. Then her eyes slowly open, but she lies still.

"Morning" I whisper.

She turns to face me

"Hello" She whispers through her swollen lips. She's so fascinating, every morning her lips stand up like puffy pillows.

"It's time to get up" I tell her and she nods.

She gets up fast and stands next to the bed. Her eyes loose focus and she holds her head.

"Ahh! I got up to fast!  Damn"

"Are ya ready t' go? " Greg knocks on the door.

" 2 minutes please!" Tammy yells scrambling for clothes.

She gets dressed and about 15 minutes later we leave.

I don't remember much of the lunch because Tammy's head is on my shoulder most of the time and we have whispered conversations though out.

...

The rest of the week goes in this fashion. I miss meeting after meeting because of her beautiful face distracting me.

(*Short and sweet *♡ ily)