Chapter 31

Harry's P.O.V

I let go of Tammy as the tears stream down her cheeks faster than before. I have a feeling she's crying because of him.

"Louis. Outside. Now!" I can feel my blood begin to boil faster with every step I take.

"NO! OUT. SIDE." I growl when I see Louis in the passage.

"Okay? " The son of a bitch still comes and acts all surprised.

Olivia and Niall are sitting in the waiting room.

"Olivia, I suggest you get your as..." I rephrase because of Niall's eyes throwing daggers at me.   "... get yourself in there,  she needs someone to talk to and as you can see I have to sort some shit out. " I glare at Louis. My words come out harsh but Olivia just smiles at me and tip toes ballerina style down the passage, Niall following close by.

Tammy's P.O.V

A few minutes after Harry leaves Olivia and Niall come skipping in.

In the minutes between I've managed to collect myself and hide my arm back under the covers.

"Hay Tammy. You okay?"

"Yeah, for someone who's just been bumped by a car I'm pretty fine" I attempt to laugh again but that choking cough comes out like earlier.

"Well that's good. She's fine, let's go now." Niall tugs at Olivia's arm and dangles his keys on his index finger.

We both stare at him.

"I'm joking, just trina lift the fowl mood" He shrugs and sits in the chair on the opposite side of the room where Harry was once standing.

"It's no time for joking Niall" She scolds him.

"Sorry" He shrugs and his lower lip juts out slightly.

"So what happened?" Olivia asks replacing Harry on the steal cot they call a bed.

"Ummm..."

The doors open again and my doctor comes in.

"Oh, sorry to bother you guys... but I have your results." Ryan enters and stands at the foot of my bed.

I nod for him to continue.

"Okay so you have a broken arm over there. There are no signs of internal bleeding. You've suffered a major blow to the head so you'll have a headache for about a week, medication will be provided for that. You have a check up scheduled in 10 days. And everything else seems okay so you can go home tonight if you like but you'll have to be up early tomorrow for me to come round and check on you okay?"

"Uhm, yeah sure. Thanks Ry.. I mean Dr. Hammond" I face palm myself for using my friends first name.

"Not to many face palms, it's bad for your head injury" Dr.Hammond comments with a low chuckle as he leaves the room.

Ryan is a family friend who stayed with us for a while because his family practically disowned him after he came out. Yes, he's gay and he doesn't seem like it but yeah..

"Wow. He has amazing eyes, so blue. He can't be from here with that tan" Olivia whispers.

"I heard you " Niall says loudly while looking down at his phone.

"It's true, isn't it? " Olivia looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Hahaha. He's from California"

Harry walks in without a word and begins to gather my stuff.

"Okayyyy?"

"We're going home..." He says softly.

"What the heck! I just got here and we haven't even said a proper sentence to each other"  Olivia reaches over and grabs my left hand.

"Well shame we're leaving. It's not like she's going overseas, you can visit tomorrow" Harry literary growls at her.

"Harry. You're being very rude. I don't know what happened out there but you have no right to take it out on us." I say sternly.

"Sorry" He sighs and looks at everybody in the room. I hadn't noticed but Niall was standing and looking very angry. I've never seen him angry.

"Can I at least talk to her for 5 mins" Olivia looks at Harry and Niall.

They both look at each other as Harry drops the bag he was packing on a chair and gives me one last look before following Niall out.

"Jeez, I thought we'd never get a chance to talk. " Olivia rolls her eyes once again and then we launch into an hour long conversation about her mom's business trip this weekend among other things.

(Thanks for reading... Just wanted to say... Olivia is exactly the same in real life. She's one of the reasons I'm writing this crap story :| haha _ Love you Livy *♡♥ stay awesome ;) ily )