Chapter 10

Things are okay between Harry and I now. We've been seeing a lot of each other lately and haven't spoken much to any of our friends.

I'm going with him today to look for new tattoo ideas and I'm considering getting one myself but Harry doesn't know that.

"I think I want to get a guitar" Harry says while examining the area of his arm he wants to tattoo.

"You don't even know how to play one" I laugh as I pour apple juice for Harry and I.

"I know." he sighs.

"You're really having difficulty deciding hey" I set the glasses down on the table and Harry proceeds to put coasters under them.

"How about music notes!" Harry's eyes light up.

But I wanted to get music notes behind my ear.

"I think a rose would be cool, right there. " I point to the area a little under the ship.

"That's actually a good idea"

"Perfect" I lean back onto the couch and pull my legs up.

"Pass my juice" I ask Harry.

"What no! We're leaving now. Get up! " Harry pulls me up from the couch.

"But it's so early" I moan.

"It's 1o'clock in the afternoon" He looks at his watch and stares at me.

"Fine. Please go get my white All Stars"  I order as I slide a beanie over my messy hair.

After arguing about who's driving while I laced and re-laced my shoes, we finally leave and Harry won so he drives us to the tattoo parlor.

"I saw a new one down town. Wanna go check it out? " Harry asks as I skip almost every song on Ed Sheeran's album until I find one of my favorite, A-team. 

"Yeah sure. Just remember I have to be at the gallery by 17:00" I remind him.

I have to pick some stuff up for my manager, he's leaving for Australia. Which is very sad because he is very good looking. Almost as good looking as Harry. Now I'm getting some old woman who's actually gonna make me attend work. Ahhh.

"Here it is" Harry anounces as he parks the car.

Harry and I walk hand in hand as we enter the new tattoo parlor.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A girl behind the counter says, who's arms and neck are covered in tattoos.

"Hay. Uhm. I wanna get a tattoo." Harry takes a look around.

"Cool. What and Where?" The sentence on its own sounds rude but the way she says it makes it sound perfectly fine.

"A rose and right here"

"Awesome. I'll get one of the guys to come and sketch some stuff for you. You can have a seat there on the couch so long."

I sit down and watch as Harry stands and looks at the different pictures on the wall.

"I'm impressed" He whispers to me as he sits right next to me.

"Me too" I whisper back and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Harreh? Is that you mate? "

"Zayn? " Both Harry and I say in synchronization.

"Yea man. Am I tattooing you today? " Zayn asks while handing over some sketches of roses.

"Yeah. Seems like it."

We all look at the sketches.

"I like that one." I say without even thinking.

"Yeah same. It's gonna be this one Zayn" Harry looks up at him and hands him the paper.

Harry and Zayn argue for a bit. Harry wins of course and they begin to tattoo. I lie and say I need to use the bathroom but instead I go and talk to the girl at the front desk. I think her name is Simone.

"Yeah. Just some music notes behind my ear. Like Harry doesn't know about it yet." I tell her my plans.

"No problem. Kyle is available like right now. He can do a quick job for you." Simone tells me.

"I think I'm going to do that. But I'm going to tell him first."

Simone winks at me as I walk back to Harry.

"Harry. Babe. I'm gonna get a tattoo also. Kyle's doing it for me. Okay bye"

I walk away quickly but I can hear Harry's boots stomping behind me.

"Outside. Now!" Harry tries not to shout.

"No Harry." I fold my arms. I will not have him control me.

"Okay fine."He lets out a sigh.

"What and where? "He sits on the couch and looks up at me.

"Music notes behind my ear and down my neck." I answer now stuffing my hands into my back pockets and rocking back and forth as I usually do.

"Ohh. Uhm. I mean it's your body. I just don't want you to do it because of me. Like tattoos are meant to have meaning and you shouldn't get this and regret it." Harry looks at me unusually.

"I know I won't regret this Harry. I promise"

"Okay." Harry stands, cups my face in his hands and kisses me. My heart still races every time this happens. Will I ever get over it?

"C'mon man. I was kind of busy tattooing you. " Zayn yells and Harry breaks the kiss.

"Come. You're staying with me until I'm done. Then Zayn will tattoo you."

"Okay. Cool" I smile and follow Harry.

Today is the day I go against the one thing my father would never let me do. But he disappointed me so I guess I can do what ever I like now. But this tattoo is more than that. My grandmother plays piano and I don't get to see her much anymore and also I love music. A lot, and this is just something I've always wanted to do. Music seems to be the only thing I can trust and depend on. I need it. I need this tattoo.