Chapter 52

I decide to forget about the boys and rather enjoy myself and seeing that it's a half Irish wedding, there's lots to drink and so I find myself indulging in alcoholic drinks and dancing like crazy with complete strangers and some how passing out on a nearby chair. I wake up minutes or hours, I wouldn't know, later. There's a lot of shouting coming from somewhere but I'm not sure where. Only later do I realize that Olivia is standing in front of me talking to me.

"Huh? "

"...they're outside, you have to stop it! Are you even listening? You see Niall, I told you she's out of it." Olivia looks at her new husband with sad concerned eyes.

"Wait,  who's outside?" I ask looking at the drink in my hand. I set it down on the table and start rubbing my temples as she explains.

"Louis and Harry!" She looks at me as if I'm the police and I should be doing something. I look at her confused.

"Harry found out" She elaborates.

"Oooh!" My brain kick starts, "Oh! No no no no...!!" I get up and follow the noise.

All I can hear is Harry yelling, Zayn chanting for them to fight and loud comments from Jade.

"I'm trying to explain Harry..." Louis says calmly. The situation has really changed. Now Harry is the crazy moron.

"Hay" I smile and wave at Harry, "I texted you that I was back." I say softly.

"What? " He looks at me, totally confused with my calm disposition.

"Uhmm... never mind. Uh. Are you done here?  I need a lift home." I look at him hoping he'll take me home.

"Why don't you ask Louis? " He spits, his voice slurring from his alcohol intake.

"I wanted to go with you" I look down disappointed, "Well I guess I just thought... you know you could maybe...ugh never mind. I'll walk" I look down and start walking away when someone grabs my arm,  I'm not surprised to see it being Louis' hand.

"What are you..."

"Just go with it. Please!" He quickly lets go and disappears into the crowd.

I expect Harry to follow me but he doesn't. My plan didn't exactly work.

I end up walking all the way home. Halfway I take my hills off. Many people offer me a ride but I decline.

When I get home Harry is sitting outside my door, a bottle of water in one hand and his phone in the other. I stand for a while at the top of the stairs and just stare at him. He doesn't see me standing there until I clear my throat.

"Oh hay! " He stands up and moves towards me but I dodge him and try and unlock my door before he comes any closer. Our relationship has changed so drastically in such a short period that I almost feel as if the beauty we had never existed, or at least it didn't mean anything to him.

"We need to talk" He says following me closely as I enter my apartment.

"No shit hay" I roll my eyes. My feet are sore. It's around 5:30pm and my head is pounding.

Harry sits on my ancient couch and slides his phone into his pocket. He doesn't speak as I busy myself in the kitchen so I pretend he isn't here and I pour a hot bubble bath and unpack my bag and put my dirty clothing straight into the washing machine. I plan to repack them immediately. I already wanna leave again. I guess London just isn't the place for me anymore.

I lock the bathroom door, which I never do, and undress. I put on some music and step into the bubbly water. Mostly I hum to the melody of the music and I lie back and soak away the stress.

By the time I get out of the bath the water is freezing. I might have fallen asleep but I couldn't remember. It was all to lovely though. I exit the bathroom in just a towel and I really don't expect Harry to be lying on my bed when I get to my bedroom.

"Oh Heavens! Harry why are you in my room" I yell immediately turning around and wrapping my arms around myself.

"Oh God! Sorry! I didn't think. I was just... I..." He gets up from the bed, "wow" he breatand whispers something else under his breath.

He walks out quickly. Seeming to be covering himself as well. But I refuse to think that I could make him hard.

I hear him swearing at himself as I quickly get dressed before he decides to leave.