Chapter 4

I wake up in my bed, alone.

"Harry? " I call out.

There isn't an answer, so I get up and straighten myself up before opening my bedroom door.

"Good morning" Harry's arms are instantly around me and I wanna stay there for ever.

"Morning" I hug him back.

"I made breakfast." He walks me over to the kitchen.

"It looks pretty good. Remember the last time you cooked for me?"

I ask as I look carefully at the food.

"Yeah that was... interesting" he scratches his head and laughs.

"I'm going to get ready for breakfast. Make me coffee." I order whilst walking to the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am" I hear behind me before I close the door.

After brushing my teeth and showering, I put a cute little floral summer dress on and lace up my white high tops.

I finally join Harry in the kitchen and he smiles when he sees me.

"I remember that dress. You wore it the day I fell in love with you" the words roll off his tongue smoothly, without a hint of embarrassment.

"I'm still really sorry about your car though."

I remember the day so clearly. I was arguing with my father on the phone when I pulled the car into reverse instead of drive and bumped into his car that was parked behind me. Worst part was that he was in the car.

"Yeah I know, I would of been so mad if it weren't for that dress. And your hair was so cute, you still had those turquoise tips. Same old converse" Harry peers down at my shoes and then at me.

My breathing quickens and I'm sure he can hear my heartbeat. His soft sweet lips rest on mine for less than a minute before he pulls away. I recover from our tiny exchange and shift my weight to balance myself.

"So am I going to get to taste your breakfast" I ask looking at the cold food on the table.

"Are you sure you want to eat it" Harry eyes his own food suspiciously and sniffs it.

"Warm the damn food up"

"Fine" he moans and slides the plate into the microwave.

I sit down at the table and check my phone. There's a text from my friend Tori.

*Hey Tam. Just checking... you're still coming to my party right? And you're still bringing Liam right? *

Oh shit. The party.

After eating Harry's surprisingly delicious breakfast I go and get my hair done while Harry makes up the bed. Why is he working so hard.

"Uhm, remember that party I told you about last week? The one I invited everybody to? " I ask Harry as I pull some hair through my straightener.

"Yup"

"It's today. You still wanna come?" I look at him through the mirror.

"Yeah sure. I just don't know if the others will come."

Harry stands behind me and pulls his thin fingers through the straight hair on my head.

"It's fine. But she wants Liam there. I think they're... like..."

"Yeah I think so too. She's good for him. He's been through some really tough times with past relationships and she seems to understand that. "

"Yeah" Is all I can say.

I pull out my phone and text Tori.

*Yeah we're coming. Just call Liam and invite him ;) *

*Okay cool, see you there. I'll phone him right now  :P *

I quickly do make-up then get up from my dresser and turn the straightener off. I shake out my dress and turn to Harry.

"So it's 10:30am now. What you wanna do?"  I ask him.

"Get your stuff. I have the perfect place we can go" Harry grabs my wrist and hauls me to the front door.

My bag, my phone. HARRY!!

"You didn't let me get my..."

"Shhhh"

The apartment door is closed and locked before I can do anything.

(Sorry if I don't update regularly. I'm writing exams at the moment, but please keep reading. You guys make me so excited about what's to come. Please comment and vote. I NEED to know what you guys think. Thank you SO very much for reading... love y'all. xoxox..)