Chapter Twenty - Five

December...

It's been weeks since my birthday... two maybe? Anyway, it's been a while, and mine and Harry's relationship has been going... amazingly. He hasn't mentioned anything about Zayn, Louis hasn't called me or tried calling me, and my mom seemed to be less... aggressive about Harry.

Harry was coming over today just like he always did every Sunday afternoon. I was rather exited for Harry to come over. It was 3:00 pm, and I stepped into the shower, and when I walked out, I put on my pajamas. My hair was blow dried.

Today, I was going to do it. I was going to tell Harry about my, um, problem. I mean.... it's only fair that he should know. We're in a relationship for God's sake.

It was only a matter of minutes before Harry came. We sat on my bed, talking about God knows what. It was a fun time, and honestly I didn't want it to end. So I told myself that I would tell him before he left.

But then he spoke. "So Di, do you think that I could stay over tonight?"

I smiled at his words. Then leaning in towards him, I smirked and said, "What? You're not tired of me yet?"

He smiled then picked me up and placed me on his lap. He placed a kiss on my forehead. "I could never get tired of you."

"Ever?" I asked, shocked at his response. And I probably sounded like a little kid when finding out how long her parents have been together and known each other.

"Never."

"Forever?" I said playfully.

"And ever." And the corners of his mouth formed to create a smile.

I smiled and laughed really hard. "Oh my god, we're so corny."

Harry smiled and kissed me lightly. "I love you," he said.

"I love you, Harry."

He smiled. I took a deep breath, and said his name. "Harry..."

"You know, I love you a lot," he interrupted me.

I blinked, shocked because I was so focused on telling him what I had to. "I love you too, but I have to tell you something."

He looked lost in thought, though. "I don't understand it. You're just perfection.. I don't know."

"Harry, I'm not," I trailed off.

His eyes looked into mine as he came back to reality. "Wait, what were you saying?"

Perfection, I reminded myself. "Nevermind."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Mhm, positive." God, I'm such a failure. How can I not tellmy own boyfriend about my issues? "Actually, no. Harry..."

"What's wrong?" he asked, as he pressed my head against his chest. He rested his head on mine as he spoke and hugged me.

I sighed. "You love me, right?"

He smiled and chuckled. "That's what I've been saying for that last five minutes."

But I just took in a deep breath and shook my head. "No, like really love me. The kind of love where no matter what, you'd feel the same if not more for me? You love me like that?" I asked. I mentally face palmed myself, though, because I remember that it had only been three months.

"Of course, where is this coming from?" he asked.

I just shook my head. "Don't worry about it. I just want to make sure that you love me... for real."

He made me looked at him. "Why in the world would ever think that I don't love you?" he asked.

"I don't... I just need to make sure. Trust me, it's nothing I promise."