Chapter 3

"So Zendaya it seems like you have a problem with me talking to Dinah. Just a head's up if you do fix that problem, because Dinah is mine. So stay away from her gay trash," he said pushing her to the side.

After the last class of the day ended all the girls met up by the doors outside the school. Zendaya still hadn't said anything yet about her encounter with Justin. They'd had little disagreements, but they'd never put their hands on each other. She knew Dinah liked Justin, and Justin had a thing for Dinah. So she'd never say anthing or go after Dinah. Speak of the devil. He walks up to Dinah with a rose in his hand.

"Hey Dinah I wanted to ask you something," he said. Everyone got queit wanting hear what he had to say. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. Zendaya's eyes widened along with Camila's and Normani.

"Yes I will go out with you," Dinah replied with a warming smile. He gave her the rose and embraced her in a hug.

"Aww why you gotta make a girl cry," Ally said tearing up. Everyone was gushing over Dinah and Justin, while in the car Normani was consoling Zendaya. She was crying in Normani's arms.

"It's okay Daya. It'll be okay," Normani said in a comforting way.

"No it won't. It might be months until they breakup, or they might not even break up at all. I can wait long, but my heart won't," Zendaya said in between sobs.

"But who will you most likely be around during the relationship?" Normani asked.

"My pillow as I quietly quietly sob and ask why." Normani chuckled softly. She lifted Daya's chin so they made eye contact.

"Everything's gonna get better okay?" Z nodded and wiped her tears.

"Thanks Manibear. I don't know what I'd do without you." Mani embraced her in a bearhug. The moment ended when they heard Ally's sniffles. They turned around to see all four girls staring at the pair in aw.

"Why do you look like you were crying Z?" Dinah asked in a concern way.

"I was just so happy for you, and didn't want you to see me cry,"Zendaya lied.

"Well don't cry. We don't like seeing you cry, it makes us sad," She replied. "Let's go shopping I want to get a dress for my date tonight," Dinah said happily. In her mind Zendaya wanted to cry harder, but in reality she just said "Okay."

...

Once they reached the mall they stopped at a few stores first. Still coming out empty handed. Well not Camila. She came out with new outfits that Lauren had bought her. They stopped outside Forever 21. Dinah had seen a dress in the window that really caught her eye. She pulled everyone in the store immediately running to a store clerk.

"Hi that dress in the window, can I see it?" she asked kindly. The woman kindly nodded. She led Dinah and 4/6 of the group to a dressing room with the dress, leaving Normani and Zendaya behind. Normani had stopped Z before she was able to walk away with them.

"Z I have something to confess," Normani said. Zendaya stopped walking giving Normani her full attention. "I like Ally and don't know how to tell her," she said.

(Hey guys sorry for a short chapter. I'll try better next time. Btw I'll be posting new chapters every other Tuesday and Thursday.

Chapter dedicated to divadeja14
She knows why😂

Hope you guys like the chapter. Byyyyeeee 🤗💜.)