Chapter 58

Sooner or later it was going to happen.

Zendaya cleaned one of the tables in Olive Garden, getting ready to end her shift. She had her headphones in as she was listening to Moonshine by Bruno Mars. She moved to another table in the back, thinking no one would hear her sing.

Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight
Take us to that special place
That place we went the last time, the last time

She danced around the table, doing her on made up choreo. Little did she know the same singer she was listening to happened to be listening to her. Zendaya continued dancing around singing louder than she expected.

A coworker of her's tapped her on the shoulder, grabbing her attention. The brunette took her headphones out her ears. "You're getting loud," they said.

"Oh, my bad," Zendaya said turning down her music. She was about to turn back to cleaning when she was tapped again. She turned around, somewhat annoyed now. Her breath hitches when she came face to face—not literally—to the short man she'd idolized for a long time. Bruno Mars.

"H-Hi. U-Um-"

"Breathe munchkin," he said with a charming smile. She began giggling for some strange reason. What the fuck is wrong with me? "I heard you singing over there, and I think you're very talented."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. There's this event that I'm in town for and I think you should swing by," Bruno informed.

"I-I-" Zendaya couldn't find her words. It seemed as if they'd come to her mind and dissolve instantly. She just nodded. He handed her a card before giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking away. Zendaya squealed and jumped up and down, ignoring the stares she got.

...

DayaC- OMGOMGSBSKSVSKABZN

Allysus- Speak English child

ManiKorslay- I'm guessing something happened

DinahC- What was it bby

DayaC- BRUNO MARSS SKSKSKSKS

AC- Ur fucking lying

DayaC- IM SO DEADASS

Allysus- Ur also yelling

Lolo- *you're

Allysus- *fck u

ManiKorslay- ^luv u😍😍

Allysus- Luv u more bby😘

DinahC- What happened bby

DayaC- I was workin and I guess I was singin too loud

Lolo- As usual

DinahC- I'm so happy for you baby😍😍😍

DayaC- I'll be home soon

(A/N: Something to hold you guys over for now. Happy early Valentines Day cause I probably won't update then.)