Chapter 41

"I still love you anyways."

"Just meet me here in a few minutes. I gotta go babe. I love you," Zendaya said from the phone.

"I love you too baby. See you soon," Dinah said. The phone call ended. Dinah looked down at her daughter whom she was feeding. "You need to leard how to hold your own bottle Journey."

Journey just looked at Dinah. When she'd finished she burped the baby before dressing her. She sat the baby in her bouncer before going to get dressed. "What do you think about inviting your Aunties baby?"

Journey began bouncing around. Dinah smiled and began kissing all over her baby's face.

...

The girls walked into Olive Garden and got a table, just as Zendaya had asked. "What did she want us here for exactly?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know. She just said be here in a few minutes," Dinah said.

"She's always doing something," Normani said. Journey leaned over in her highchair and reached for Ally.

"Hi mamas. You want a hug?" Ally asked. The little girl squealed. "Can I D?"

"Of course," Dinah responded. The brunette picked up Journey, hugging her tightly.

"She's so big CheeChee," Mila said.

"I know. She sat up by herself yesterday," Dinah said gushing over her baby girl.

"She's gonna be walking soon too," Mani said. Dinah pouted. This was the hard part about being a parent. Realizing that Journey wasn't gonna be a baby forever.

"I'll be right with you," a waitress said whizzing past their table. Dinah looked over at the waitress that had passed.

"Oooo. I'm telling Daya you were checking out the waitress," Normani said.

"You're such a snitch Mani. This is why we never tell you anything," Dinah whined. "And I wasn't checking her out. She looks familiar."

"Why? Have you slept with her too?" Normani asked.

"Has she slept with who?" Zendaya asked walking up to the table. She was currently holding a notepad and wearing an Olive Garden uniform.

"Daya?" The girls said in unison.

"Yes. It is me," Zendaya responded. "Can I take your orders?"

"One of you," Dinah said, drooling over her girlfriend.

"Later baby. Is that all you want?" Zendaya asked. The blonde shook her head. Everyone placed their orders allowing Zendaya to sit with them for a few minutes.

"Don't you have other tables?" Lauren asked.

"Nope. You guys are my last table," Zendaya answered. Journey reached across with her arms out towards Zendaya. She then began to whimper.

"I think she wants her Mama," Ally said. She handed Zendaya her baby girl who's whimper's were then replaced with giggles. Journey then cuddled into Zendaya's chest.

"Aww." The girls melted at the sight of the two. The brunette leaned down and kissed the blue eyed girl's forehead.

"I gotta go back Jay," Zendaya said. Journey clung onto her mother. "Dinah."

"C'mon Jay. Let Mama get to work," the Polynesian said trying to take Journey. This made her whimper. When she finally got the child off, Zendaya slipped away to the establishment's kitchen.

...

"She wouldn't stop crying after you left," Dinah said. Dinah, Zendaya, Lauren, and Journey now walked around in the park.

"I don't know why. She's never acted like this before," Zendaya replied.

"Maybe she's just getting to that phase that she clings onto you," Lauren suggested. "Remember when Gina kept following you around all the time?"

"Yeah," Dinah said.

"Maybe Journey's just going through that stage earlier than most," Lauren said. Zendaya looked at baby that Dinah held her arms.

"Maybe."

(Happy Birthday second wife aka Mani Korslay.😍

Something slight for now

Something slight for now.)