Chapter 57

"Love you too."

Zendaya and Tori made out heavily in the backseat of Zendaya's car. Tori's hands slid up Zendaya's tank top towards her perky breasts. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long," Tori said in between kisses.

Zendaya became distracted. This wasn't right at all. She couldn't do this again to Dinah. Zendaya pulled away and looked straight at the curly haired girl. "Tori this is the last time we can do this. I don't want to hurt Dinah anymore," Zendaya declared.

"Why are you still concerned about her? Can't you just leave?" Tori asked.

"No Tori. No I can not leave because not only am I in love with Dinah, but we have a baby together."

"Do you really though?" Tori questioned. She knew the story of Journey's conception, but she wanted to hear Zendaya say it out loud.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Journey isn't yours. From what I can put together, Mrs. Milika didn't want you with Dinah, she didn't want you around Journey, and if we're being honest she probably didn't want Dinah to have Journey in the first place."

"Shut up Tori! Don't you dare talk about my daughter that way." Zendaya fixed her shirt and got out of Tori's car.

"Baby, where are you going?!" Tori called out.

"I'm not your damn baby, so don't call me that!" Zendaya shouted as she returned to her car. She saw Tori chasing after her, so she quickly got into her car, locking the door after herself. This crazy bitch really needs some help, Zendaya thought to herself.

A Few Months Later...

"Fuck Tori!" Zendaya moaned into the atmosphere. They were in Alessia and Tori's house while Alessia was at work. Tori licked on Zendaya's sopping wet pussy while pinching on the woman's nipples. Zendaya ran her hands through Tori's blonde tendrils. She felt herself coming closer and closer to her peak.

Tori sensed it as well, so she pulled away. "What are you doing?" Zendaya asked with a disappointed sigh.

"Just be patient baby," Tori assured. She straddled the younger woman's bare waist before leaning down and connecting their lips. The made out for a moment until they heard the front door open. Zendaya pushed Tori off of her, making a rush for her clothes that'd been scattered across the floor. "Wait what're you doing?" Tori whispered.

"Trying not to get caught Victoria," Zendaya said slipping on her pants.

"But think about it. We could just tell them and finally get this sneaking around thing over with," Tori said. She pulled Zendaya back onto the bed, holding the brunette's now clothed body against her naked one. "We could be together," Tori growled in her ear.

Zendaya felt herself throb at the sound of Tori's deepened voice. But she couldn't do this to Dinah. They heard footsteps coming towards them. "Babe, why's Zendaya's car outside?" Alessia shouted from the hallway.

"Tori let me go," Zendaya whisper yelled.

"Just let it happen." The bedroom door opened and...

...

Zendaya shot up from the bed breathing heavily. She looked down seeing Dinah clenched onto her waist, with her face balled up in a pout. She remembers that day vividly and hasn't been around Tori since. Luckily she got away before anything could happen.

"Daya, are you okay?" Dinah mumbled. Zendaya ran a hand through her hair in thought. Am I okay?

"Yeah, I'm fine baby. Go back to sleep," Zendaya said. Dinah sat up sleepily yawning as she laid her head on her fiancé's chest.

"I know when you're lying babe. What's going on?" Dinah asked again.

"Nothing, I had a bad dream is all. I'm fine really," Zendaya said, kissing Dinah's forehead. Dinah gripped on Zendaya's t-shirt, beginning to fall back asleep. "You're so cute DJ."

"Not as cute as you Daya." Zendaya laid back on the bed, feeling herself tire out. The couple cuddled up together even closer then usual. They felt each other slipping out of their grasps. Sooner or later it was going to happen.

(A/N: Long overdue update, but I've been moving around and trying to get my life together. Not only that but I also am slowly losing interest for this book. Luckily I wrote the last few chapters ahead of time seeing as the feeling would come soon. It's really been amazing writing this story for the past 2-3 years. Thanks for all the loyal readers who read through the whole thing. It's been a 'Journey' lol no pun intended. See you guys next update.)