Chapter 61

No matter what, it'll be better for you and Journey.

"Home sweet home," Dinah said walking into the family's house.

"I missed having more space to stretch," Zendaya said putting Journey on her feet. "Sweetie why don't you go look in your room? I think there's something special waiting for you."

Journey's eyes lit up and she quickly ran off. "What did you do?" Dinah asked.

"You'll see." Zendaya took Dinah's hand and they followed behind their rambunctious child.

"YAY! TANK YOU MOMMA!" Journey shouted. She jumped on Zendaya, giving her the biggest hug her little body could. Dinah awed at the sight.

She'd gotten her the princess bed she'd wanted a while back. "You're so sweet Daya," Dinah cooed. She wrapped her arms around Zendaya's neck, connecting their lips in a ferocious kiss. "I love you baby."

"I love you more," Zendaya moaned.

"Nasty Mommies," Journey said shaking her head.

"I can kiss mommy all I want to." Zendaya peppered little kisses along the younger woman's face. The blue eyed gurl scrunched her face up in disgust. "C'mon, we can finally have some alone time," Zendaya whispered in Dinah's ear.

Dinah bit her lip and nodded at Zendaya. "We'll be back in a little Journey."

"Where you going Mommy?"

Zendaya picked Dinah up and said, "Mommy's tired. So we're gonna take a nap."

...

Dinah gripped onto Zendaya's hair, as it darted expertly in and out of her pussy. "Yes baby yes. Harder please," Dinah moaned. She played with her breasts a little, not wanting to cum just yet.

Zendaya replaces her tongue with her fingers, and leaned up to kiss Dinah's lips. "Does it feel good baby?"

"So much Zen." Dinah ground her hips against Zendaya's fingers meeting their thrusts. She felt tears coming to her eyes. She hasn't been fucked in so long, she'd forgotten how good it felt. "Please, please, please."

"What do you want me to do baby girl?"

"Make me cum!" Just as Dinah was reaching her peak the door swung open, and Normani walked in.

"Holy mother of-"

"Mani!" The two grabbed the sheets, covering their bodies.

"You can't yell at me. I'm not the one who left their door unlocked," Normani scolded.

"Can we help you?" Dinah asked with venom dripping from her voice.

"Everyone's here for dinner. In case you two forgot, it's your night," Normani explained.

Damn it.

...

ManiKorslay- I waked in on ZenDinah fucking again

LoLo- Y'all can't lock a door?

DinahC- Says the girl who fingers her girlfriend in the kitchen

Camz- We don't have a child to watch

Allysus-^^ the lord sees everything guys

DayaC- We know but he also gave us vaginas to use

DinahC- Case closed