Chapter 50

I really need to know what happened last night.

"Guys, I just remembered we got cameras installed around the house," Zendaya said carriying her laptop into the living room.

"Hook it up to the tv I wanna see," Normani said eagerly.

"You aren't more concerned they have cameras watching us every moment we're in here?" Alessia asked.

"Uh no, I always look camera ready. Besides with all the shit they've been through the least you could expect is a few cameras stashed around," Normani said. Dinah giggled at her best friend. With the help of Lauren they had it set up in no time.

"Okay so that's y'all singing happy birthday, then that's my mom picking up Journey, and that's me and Dinah-"

"Fast forward bitch," Dinah said skipping ahead quickly. Zendaya snarled at her while Lauren cackled her famous laugh.

"They were banging. I know it," Lauren said pointing at the two. After a few more minutes of searching they finally found it.

"Wait! I want snacks. This is gonna be funny and stupid," Camila said dashing into the kitchen.

"Bring me back my hot Cheetos!" Dinah shouted.

"And my wings!" Normani added.

"And my ice cream! I don't think she's gonna be able to carry all of this," Zendaya said. They all nodded yet no one got up to help her.

"Y'all are asses," Lauren said going to help her girlfriend.

"Beats them they're gonna miss the first few minutes," Tori shrugged as she pressed play.

...

The girls were all standing around in the kitchen trying to figure out what to do. It was around eight at night, and everyone planned on staying over. "How about we play strip, shot poker?" Lauren suggested.

"What's strip shot poker?" Dinah asked.

"Well it's like strip poker, only you have to take a shot every time you strip," Lauren explained.

"It's better than doing nothing," Camila said. The girls pulled chairs around the kitchen island and set up for the game. Lauren lined up a row of vodka in shot glasses in the middle of the counter.

"Alright so, I pretty much explained how this works, but are there any questions or concerns?" Lauren asked before sitting down. Tori raised her hand. "We're not in school anymore but go ahead."