Chapter 15

Zendaddy👅- Ily2

Zendaya's POV

I chugged down another beer that was handed to me by a boy. That boy was the son of my dad's friend. "C'mon just one more and you win," the boy said.

"I really can't be doing this. You're lucky you got the first three out of me," I replied. The room was starting to spin and a felt like hurling.

"It's just one more drink." I nodded and took the beer from his hands and chugged it down. It burned less and less with each drink. I sat the beer down, and to be honest that was a terrible mistake. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom immediately. I leaned over the toilet and emptied my insides. Something always happens at my daddy's house.

Dinah's POV

I was really worried about Z. My mom had left for work and my siblings were at my grandma's house. I was alone for now, so she called Camila and Ally to come over. I was currently residing be herself in the living room. I was scrolling through Instagram when Camila and Ally walked through the front door.

"Do you guys ever knock?" I asked.

"Why would we when we know where your spare key is?" Camila replied.

"Touche." Ally sat next to me and gave me a hug. "Hey Mama Bear."

"Hey Baby Bear. How are you two doing?"

I sighed and said, "As good as we can. I stopped throwing up yesterday, but my back is starting to hurt more and more."

"That's supposed to happen. I was looking up hospital deliveries today and the website said you can have three people in the delivery room," Camila said. "I was wondering who you're going to pick DJ." Camila and Ally both looked at me expecting an answer. I honestly wasn't even thinking about when the baby came. I hadn't done anything for it since the ultrasound a few weeks ago.

"Well of course I have to have Zendaya there, and my mama, and um..." I thought about a third person. "I don't know. I'll think about it and let you guys know I guess."

"Okay Cheechee. Let me know when the due date is," Mila said with a smile. I laughed and shook my head. Normani and Lauren then walked through the front door.

"Jesus does nobody know what knocking is?!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"Bish we are too important to knock," Mani said.

"Exactly Mani you tell 'em boo," Lauren instigated.

"My Laurmani feels," Camila said putting a hand over her heart. 

"Oh yeah and Dinah, what you mean Zendaya went to her dad's house? Didn't he move five years ago?" Normani asked.

"I though so too. I guess he wanted to see her again. But I really don't want her over there, something bad happens every time she goes over-" I was cut off by my phone buzzing.

Zendaddy👅
iMessage

Zendaddy👅- Im so glad im cheating on ur ugly ass

FinahJ💋- WHAT

Zendaddy- I dont believe I stutterd while u hoeing around im getting me a slice of virgin pussy

FinahJ- Fuck u asshole

I threw my phone and ran to my room with tears falling from my eyes. I slammed the door and cried hopelessly on the floor.

Author's POV

Downstairs in the living room the girls were surrounding Dinah's phone reading the messages.

"I'm gonna kill her!" Lauren said charging towards the front door.

"Lauren no. Dinah's more important right now. Right Ally?" Camila said looking where Ally was sitting. "Where'd she go?"

They could hear Ally's soft voice from upstairs comforting Dinah. "Damn that girl is like a ninja," Lauren cursed.

(Happy Fourth of July 🎉)