Chapter 60

"Don't worry about it DJ."

Dinah couldn't go to Z's show tonight because sadly Journey was sick. She was also alone because the girls had to go back home to their jobs and school. But she could do it right?

"Mommy!" Journey cried. She was screaming bloody murder.

"What's wrong baby girl? You have to tell me what's wrong," Dinah said in a soothing voice.

"My head hurts, and my nose hurts," Journey said with a pout and whimper. Dinah cooed softly holding her baby close. She rubbed her head, humming a quiet tune.

"I'm gonna make you some tea Mamas. And then you'll take a special nap, and will feel a lot better afterwards okay?" Miracle nodded, laying back on the bed.

Dinah went into the mini kitchen where the coffee/tea pot was. She put some water in waiting for it to warm up. She grabbed Journey's mug putting a little kids NyQuil in it.

She felt a tap on her calf. Journey stood there rubbing her eyes. "Aww," Dinah cooed. The blonde picked up her daughter, balancing her on her hip. "My poor baby." She's careful to kiss her hair so she doesn't catch a cold too. Journey wraps her arms around her mother's neck as they wait for the last of the water to fall into the pot.

...

Zendaya exited the dressing room bathroom, after a rushing shower. She'd finished performing for the night, and couldn't wait to get home. She knew Dinah would be tired taking care of Journey all day. And Zendaya had a great surprise for her fiancé.

Zendaya slipped on her underwear, and began putting on lotion. She went to grab her clothes from her book bag when she heard the door open. In the mirror Tori stood there with a proud smile.

"You did great today baby," Tori said.

"Thank you, but I'm not your baby," Zendaya retorted. Tori walked up behind Zendaya, pulling her close by her waist.

"You've always been my baby. Since the moment we first met," Tori whispered in her ear.

"Stop it Tori. I don't want this," Zendaya murmured. She felt guilty. She didn't want to keep cheating on Dinah. She didn't deserve it and neither did Journey.

"You want it so bad that you can't even admit it." Tori took the clothes out of Zendaya's hands, tossing them on the floor.

"How'd you even get in here?"

"The new guard thinks I'm your girlfriend," Tori said with a wide smile. Zendaya jerked out of her grasp grabbing the clothes.

"No Tori. You're not and you know you're not. And you'll never be." Zendaya walked into the bathroom leaving Tori to get angry. The curly haired woman followed behind, locking them in the small room. "Tori get out."

"No! You're mine!"

"I'm not!" Tori slammed Zendaya into the door before mashing her lips into Zendaya's. She tightly gripped the woman's thighs, trapping her in her stance.

Zendaya is hesitant but slowly melts into Tori's embrace. Tori's grip softened, and her kisses became more tender and loving. Tori pulled away staring into Zendaya's eyes. Tori ran her fingers through the brown locks. "You say you don't want me, yet you kiss me like that."

Zendaya doesn't respond. She just looks at her feet with a guilty pout. "It's okay Daya. You'll feel guilty at first, but you know we're meant to be together. It's just unfortunate that you have to lose someone in the process."

...

Zendaya walked down the hall of her hotel in deep thought. I should tell her. It's only be right. And it'd be better if she found out from me as opposed from someone else.

Zendaya took her keycard out of her pocket. She took a deep breath before walking into the room. Dinah was tucking in Journey in the bed of tonight's hotel room. "Hey baby," Zendaya whispered.

"Hi. How was the show?" Dinah asked.

"It was cool," Zendaya said, not wanting to talk about the last few hours. "How's she feeling?"

Zendaya kneeled in front of the bed, lightly stroking Journey's hair. "She had a headache and runny nose when she fell asleep. But she should be fine when she wakes up." Zendaya nodded and kissed her daughter's head. She stood and pulled Dinah in her embrace.

"I missed you." Zendaya kissed Dinah's forehead.

"I missed you more. I feel like we haven't been spending time with each other lately."

"I understand what you mean." Zendaya sat on the edge of the bed with her fiancé in her lap. "But as soon as this tour's over, we'll go right back to the way things were. Except they'll be better."

"You promise?" Dinah holds out her pinkie.

"Yeah I promise," Zendaya interlocked they're pinkies. No matter what, it'll be better for you and Journey.

(A/N: Four more chapters. 😥)