Chapter 8

"Baby," Dinah said snuggling into her girlfriend's arms. "I just hope that if they find out, they don't overreact." All the girls agreed. On the other side of the door Milika was listening. She heard the last sentence. I just hope that if they find out, they don't overreact.

A Few Days Later...

Zendaya pulled Dinah onto her lap. "Are you sure babe? I don't want to rush into anything." Dinah nodded in response. She didn't want to be afraid anymore. She wanted Zendaya to make love to her and not be afraid. Dinah pulled Zendaya in for a kiss. Zendaya's hands went down to Dinah's waist.

Dinah began to grind her hips against Zendaya's crotch. Zendaya let out a soft moan. If they wanted to do anything they'd better do it quick, 'cause they sure as hell didn't want to face Milika's wrath. Things began to get heated. Dinah began to kiss Zendaya's jawline. She kissed down to her neck, leaving small marks behind. Just as Zendaya was about to reach into Dinah's shorts, the two girls' mothers walked into the room.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Claire yelled.

Zendaya's POV

Both of us whipped our heads' around towards our mothers. We were speechless. We'd been caught. I was scared shitless. Mom looked furious and Milika looked...I can't even explain. Milika began to trail over to Dinah. She grabbed Dinah by the arm, and began pulling her off of me.

"Ow. Mom you're hurting me," Dinah exclaimed trying to remove her mother's hand.

"Well you hurt me by disobeying me," Milika retorted. Mom came over to me grabbing my forearm, squeezing it tightly. I hissed in pain. Dinah reached out for my hand. I caught hold of her hand. My mother began to pull me towards the door. At that very moment I felt my whole world crashing down. Our hands separated. Mom and I began to make our way to the front door.

Once we reached the car, mom pushed me in the back seat. She sat in the driver's seat. Suddenly I felt my left cheek stinging. Did she just slap me? I looked at my so-called mother. She had something in her eyes I'd hadn't seen in a long time. Not since my dad left us. Rage, anger, and disappointment.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ZENDAYA! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" she shouted at me. Tears began to form in my eyes. Not because she was yelling at me. It was because we had been caught. This is all my fault. I got Dinah in trouble. And I'm almost certain our moms are going to keep us separated.

(A/N: Just a filler)