Chapter 14

Zendaya sat back quickly and looked down revealing Dinah's pregnant belly to Leilani. "And pregnant?!"

"Shit I'm dead," Dinah said putting her head in her hands. "Excuse my language."

"MILIKA!" Leilani called out.

"WHAT LANI?!" Milika shouted back.

"Uh...YOUR DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT A-AND GAY!"

"Shit we're dead," Milika said putting her head in her hands. Like mother like daughter.

In Dinah's room Zendaya is trying to keep Dinah calm. "Dinah how are you pregnant?" Leilani asked.

Zendaya looked at Leilani and asked, "Are you dumb or just being an ass by rubbing it in her face? I'm pretty sure they teach you the ways of conception in elementary school."

"Zendaya don't, I don't want you to get in trouble," Dinah said wiping her tears.

"DJ-"

"Dinah, Zendaya go in my room," Milika said. Zendaya picked up her girlfriend and left the two women alone. While walking down the hall, the two were eyeballed by Dinah's aunts who were still sitting in the living room. One of them walked upstairs to Dinah's room followed by the rest of them.

"What's going on? Why is Zendaya holding Dinah like that?"

"Cause she's pregnant and probably didn't want to walk."

"Oh my gawd Leilani, shut up!" Milika exclaimed.
...
"I'm sorry Zendaya. You never should've been brought into this mess. Im so sorry," Dinah cried.

"Dinah stop it. Look at me," Zendaya said. She put her hand under Dinah's chin making their eyes meet. The brunette pecked Dinah's lips lightly. "It's okay alright. I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Everything's gonna be fine. I love you so much."

"I l-love you t-too Daya," Dinah said resting her head in Zendaya's (nonexistent 😂) boobs as she cried. Zendaya wrapped her arms around Dinah and kissed the top of her head.

The two could hear Milika's voice from down the hall. She was yelling at her sisters about Dinah and her choices.
...

The Next Morning...

Dinah woke up in her bed alone. She looked at the pillow next to her and saw a note.

Dear Dinah,

Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke uo, but my mom called last minute. My dad moved back to town and wants to see me. Wish me luck.

I love you,
Zendaya

Dinah gasped and reached for her phone.

FinahJ💋- Baby where are you

Zendaddy👅- My dads

FinahJ💋- Why

Zendaddy👅- Did u not read the note

FinahJ💋- Yeah I did but why does he want to see you

Zendaddy👅- Idk that's why I'm here

FinahJ💋- Well be careful ily❤

Zendaddy👅- Ily2

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I just think you guys deserve it since I haven't been posting lately. Btw I wanna say Happy Birthday to Lauren. I love that green eyed beauty and I'm glad she won't be drinking illegally anymore 😂😂. Anyway luv u guys.

✌💜
- Quany101)