Chapter 49

Zendaya's POV

I groaned as I lifted my head off the floor. I looked around at the room around me. Dinah laid on Normani's shoulder as Normani hung off the arm of the couch. I stood, stumbling as I tried to catch my balance.

I'm glad my mom picked up Journey when she did. Lord knows how traumatized she would've been after experiencing this. I went to scratch my arm when I noticed I wasn't wearing any clothes. Just a bra and boy shorts. 

I shook my head at the memory of us playing strip poker. Lord. That's the last time we listen to any of Lauren's suggestions. Speaking of whom, I walked into the bathroom and found her asleep in the bathtub.

"Lauren," I called out. She groaned turning around in the tub. I shook her shoulder lightly. "Laur wake up." She slowly opened her eyes, squinting slightly. The Cuban looked around confusedly at the room.

"Why am I in a bathtub?" She asked groggily.

"I'm not so sure myself," I answered, scratching my head. She opened her arms as if to say lay with me. I smiled and cuddled up next to my best friend in the tub. "You know we're never playing strip poker again right?"

Lauren giggled and nodded. We laid in silence for another twenty minutes, almost falling asleep. "Daya," I heard Dinah whine. I wanted to get up but I was so comfortable. "Dayaaa." I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. I saw Dinah walk in with her blonde mane in a wild mess.

"Baby, why are you in here with Lauren?" she asked with a pout.

"I was gonna wake everyone up, but I got comfortable." I looked up at Lauren who had fallen asleep once again. "I can get comfortable with you, if you want."

Dinah smiled and held her hand out for me. She helped me out of the tub before surprisingly swooping me up in her arms. She walked us into our bedroom which was fortunately the only clean room in the house. We laid on the bed wrapped in each other's arms.

I felt Dinah stroking my hair softly as she kissed my temple. "You're the only person I know who can get shit faced and not be hung over," Dinah joked. I giggled. Dinah then held my face in her hands.

"What are you doing?"

"I never got the chance to give you your birthday gift." She connected our lips in a love filled kiss. She slipped her hands into my boy shorts, cupping my bare ass and making me moan.

Dinah's POV

I kissed down my fiancé's neck leaving small love bites behind. My fingers danced down her back side towards her heat. "Dinah," Zendaya moaned.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"Please," She moaned, her mouth going agape. I kissed down her body, licking and biting at her thighs. Her fingers ran through my tangled hair. I ripped her panties off before beginning to ravish her pussy. "Yes baby!"

I darted my tongue in and out of the older girl's wetness. Looking up I'd seen her throwing her head back in utter pleasure. Zendaya let out screams of joy and lust. I replaced my tongue with my long fingers and kissed at her soft lips once more. Her hips thrusted along with my fingers as they plunged into her. Her thrusts became harder as I brought her closer and closer to her peak.

"F-Fuck! Harder Dinah!" Zendaya moaned loudly. With my free hand I unclasped her bra, tossing it across the room. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hardened bud. Zendaya's moans got higher and higher. She let out the sexist squeal before letting her juices flow freely from her body.

I helped her ride out her orgasm and pulled away with a smirk on my face. "You're so damn hot." I straddled her bare waist, kissing her lips. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me close. I felt her unbuttoning my shorts and trying to pull them off. Taking the hint I quickly removed the fabric from my lower half. She yanked my tank top from my head to reveal my large caramel breasts.

Zendaya bit her lip and attacked the nipples she loved the most. I let out an unexpected moan that made the walls vibrate. She pinned me back against the mattress and slid her hand into my lace thong. The brunette's fingers slid into my dripping wet pussy.

Tori's POV

I woke up laying on Alessia's back. My head began pounding as I heard pounding and screeches come from upstairs. I wonder who's going at it so early in the morning. Looking around the living room I looked for who's faces were missing.

Normani was laying on the couch, Alessia was next to me, but Dinah, Camila, Lauren, and Zendaya were gone. It was either Carmen or Zendinah. I really hope it's the Camren.

I stood catching my balance before walking towards the bathroom. There I found Lauren cuddled up in the bathtub. I guess it is Zendaya and Dinah. I shook her lightly, making her stir around. "Lauren, get out so I can pee."

The green eyed woman rubbed her eyes and looked up at me. I helped her out of the tub and watched her trudge out of the bathroom. I was doing my business when I heard a loud shriek.

"Lauren get out!" Dinah's voice yelled. I heard a door slam shut and it felt as if it shut against my head. I groaned, holding my head in my hands.

Why did they have to slam the door? I finished up in the bathroom and started my journey downstairs. The closer I got to the bottom the more stairs seemed to come towards me. Walking back into the living room I found Alessia waking up.

"Hey baby," I greeted quietly. She smiled tiredly at me. I then sat next to her on the floor, holding her close to me. "How do you feel?"

"Like shit," she replied. I giggled. We all feel like shit. My question is what happened last night?

A sudden storm of bangs came from the basement. Alessia and I held our foreheads groaning in pain. Lauren stumbled down the stairs and into the living room.

"Where's Camz?" Lauren asked. Alessia and I shrugged. She sluggishly walked towards the basement.

"Yes! Right there baby!" Zendaya moaned from upstairs. I bit my lip at the thought of making her moan under my touch. I could make that happen, I just need to get Dinah out of the way.

"Tori! I need help!" Lauren shouted from the basement. I stood with the help of Alessia and we made our way downstairs. Lauren stood in front of the washing machine unsure of what to do.

"Why are you looking in the washing machine?" Alessia asked.

"Camila's stuck," Lauren answered. We heard Camila's small whimpers.

"Please help me," she cried. After ten minutes of struggle we finally got her out.

"How did you get in there?" I asked.

"I don't know. I woke up and my knee was in my forehead," Camila answered.

I really need to know what happened last night.

(Who wants a chapter of what happened?)