Chapter 62

"This is the last time Tori. I can't keep lying to Dinah like this," Zendaya said undressing to herself.

"That's what you said last time, yet here we are," Tori responded.

"I actually mean it this time. I have Dinah and Journey to take care of, and you have Alessia," Zendaya said.

"Okay Daya whatever."

Dinah's POV

I parked the car in my driveway. Alessia got out of the car. "Lessi, can you get Journey please?" I asked.

"Of course Deej," the brunette replied with a smile. I opened the trunk and took half of the grocery bags. I met Alessia at the front door. I unlocked the door allowing her to walk in, with Journey in her arms.

Something didn't seem right the minute I walked in. Alessia went upstairs to put Journey down for a nap. I put the bags in the kitchen and began to go back for the rest.

"Dinah!" Alessia yelled. I ran up the steps. I went to Journey's room, but Alessia wasn't there. Just my baby girl fast asleep in her bed.

"Where are you?!" I yelled into the hall. I heard something fall in my bedroom. What's going on? I entered mine and Zendaya's room.

Alessia was chucking stuff at Zendaya and Tori in an angry manner. I took the book she was about to throw from her hand. "What're you doin?"

"Cheater...lier...homewrecker," Alessia muttered, pointing at Tori with a burning glare. I hadn't noticed before but I definitely noticed now. Zendaya and Tori were covering themselves with the sheets and scurrying around to get their clothes from the floor.

Un-fucking-believable.

I calmly put the book down and left the room. I went to the closet and grabbed a suitcase. My fiancé looked at me oddly as I rolled it into the room. "Dinah, don't leave," Zendaya pleaded. I shook my head.

"I'm not," I said.

"Really?" Zendaya asked hopefully.

"Yep." I continued putting clothes in the case. Shit. The trunk is still open with the groceries in the car. "Alessia, can you go get the groceries from the car please?"

"How are you so calm?" Alessia asked. Believe me I'm not.

"Can you just get the bags?" I asked again. She sighed but did so anyway. I zipped up the suitcase. Zendaya finished putting on her bra.

"Tori, you should go," Zendaya said.

"Yeah uh...okay," Tori said. The bitch left without looking me in the eyes.

"Can we...can we uh....talk?" Zendaya asked. I shook my head. "Please Dinah just...please let me explain—"

"Explain what Zendaya? What, were you getting out of the shower and she tripped and fell onto you? Whatever the reason may be, I don't care," I said. I picked up the suitcase and took it to the front door. Zendaya followed close behind in her bra.

"Dinah I'm sorry," Zendaya said.

"Okay Zendaya," I said. I opened the door. Alessia walked in with the rest of the groceries and scowled at Zendaya.

"Why are you so calm? Yell at me. Hit me something—" The brunette shut up when my fist connected with her jaw.

"Is that what you wanted?! Huh?!" I yelled. "You want me to do something over the top?! Do you want me to throw shit?! You think I'm not pissed the fuck off?!" I can't do this. I look at the pain she's in and it brings me to tears. "Why Zendaya? I've given you everything I could give. Made all your dreams and wishes come true. And this is how you repay me?" She looked down at her feet. "You should go now. Here take my shirt it's kinda cold out there," I said.