Chapter 59

Three Months Later...

"...and now for my mentor and good friend, Bruno Mars!" Zendaya tan off stage after another successful show. She took her daughter and fiancé into her sweaty embrace.

"You did so great baby," Dinah cheered.

"Good Mama!" Journey said wrapping her arms around the brunette.

"Thank you guys," Zendaya said kissing their heads. Zendaya took her daughter in her arms, hugging her tight.

"I'm so proud of you Daya. I really am," Dinah said in awe. Zendaya smiled with a dark blush.

"Thank you baby," Zendaya said before connecting their lips. Journey squealed covering her eyes.

"Nasty Mommies," Journey said making them giggle.

"But you love my kisses." Zendaya playfully poked at the blue eyed girl's baby belly.

"Yeth Mama!" The little family went to Zendaya's dressing room where the girls waited patiently.

"Congrats on your first show Daya!" Normani cheered.

"Thank you Mani."

"Ally said she wishes she could be here, but they won't let her leave so late in the year. And she will see us all soon," Normani said.

"Yay!" Zendaya jumped up and down like a child.

"No jump Mama!" Journey scolded.

...

Later that night Zendaya quietly exited the hotel room she shared with Dinah and Journey. Dinah wanted some Oreos from the vending machine down the hall. So being the good girlfriend she is, Zendaya went out to get some for her.

As she approaches the machine she hears footsteps coming towards her. When the brunette turns no one is there. She shook off her worry before continuing her mission at hand. The footsteps went again.

Zendaya turned around hearing nothing anymore. I need to get back to my room. I don't like this shit.

Zendaya watched the Oreos drop, and just as she went to grab them she felt her body slam against the glass. "What the"

"I missed you Daya," Tori cooed in the mother's ear. Zendaya rolled her eyes. When will she get the message? I don't want her anymore.

Zendaya shoved back, knocking Tori off her shoulders. "Stop it Tori. This has got to stop," Zendaya said sternly.

"Does it really? You know you enjoy yourself when we're together. You can't deny what we have."

"The only thing we're going to have is a restraining order if you don't leave me alone." Before Zendaya could respond Tori had her lips smashed against hers. The blonde's hand dipped into Zendaya's basket ball shorts cupping her heat. "Okay fine. Last time but this is it. Okay?"

"Whatever you say Daddy."

...

In Lauren and Camila's room the two laid cuddled up in their bed. They were watching Friends when a chorus of moans came about. It was faint but in an obvious way.

Lauren was the first to hear it. "Mmh. Yes, yes!"

Her eyes widened at the sound of the voice. It sounded familiar. "Babe, do you hear that?" Lauren asked tapping the Cuban's shoulder. Camila lowered the TV volume, trying to hear.

"What am I listening for?" Camila tried to whisper.

"Shh, shh. There it is again," Lauren said.

"Right there! Faster!"

Camila's jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh! That's Z!" Mila whispered.

"What?!"

"C'mon," Camila said grabbing Lauren's hand. She pulled her girlfriend towards the door of their room. "Look through the peephole." Lauren did so. She saw Zendaya standing by the ice and vending machine, in between the two. She was throwing her head back, but Lauren couldn't see who else was out there.

"Who's out there Lo?" Camila asked.

"It's definitely Z, but I can't see who else is there," Lauren whispered back.

"Well it has to be Dinah. Z wouldn't do that to her," Camila said.

"You're right." Lauren looked again, seeing that they were almost done. "But I want confirmation."

...

Zendaya and Tori heard the locks of a door turn. Zendaya's eyes widened as she and Tori quickly hid behind the ice machine. They waited a few seconds for the door to open and close. They made sure to look decent before coming out of their hiding spot.

"This is never happening again," Zendaya declared.

"Whatever you say baby." Tori quickly pecked Zendaya's lips before skipping off. Zendaya growled, stomping off to her room.

Walking back in the room she realized, she'd forgot Dinah's Oreos. She tried to turn back to quickly grab them, but it was too late. She'd been spotted. "Daya, what took you so long?" Dinah asked rubbing her eyes.

The lights had been turned off, the only thing on was the TV that played a movie at a low volume. "Uh...they only had one pack left, but the machine took my dollar. So I tried to get it back," Zendaya lied.

"Awe, I'm sorry baby. I'll give you your dollar back," Dinah said. Zendaya shook her head laying in bed with her Fiancé and daughter.

"Don't worry about it DJ."

(So guys the story's coming to an end. And I'm sorry to break the news to you but....................there's no sequel.

there's no sequel

I know. I know. But bare with me here. I will be putting out more updates on my other ZenDinah works. Her Stripper and ZenDinah oneshots. It has been a journey...no pun intended, but as we all know, all journeys must come to an end. So I guess I'll see you all when I post again. Bye. P.S. This chapter absolutely came out of my ass. Sorry if it sucks. ✌🏾😜)