Chapter 10 pt. 2

As Dinah sent that last text she saw the girls come up to her. "Hey Dinah everything okay?" Normani asked.

"Everything is just perfect."

Later that night Dinah collected whatever she needed. She put her bag over her sholder and snuck down the stairs. Earlier she grabbed whatever money and necessities her and Daya needed. Quietly she rushed over to the front door. It was a success as she quickly walked out the door to the bus stop.
...
She finally got to the school. Zendaya wasn't there so she sat down on the steps. Dinah heard a few steps coming towards her. She looked up and saw those same brown eyes that she'd missed dearly.

"Zendaya!"

"Dinah!"(A/N: In my head as I was writing this I imagined them slowly running towards each other like in the movies. 😅😅 okay I'm done.)

Dinah got up and ran towards the older girl. Zendaya did the same. As the young Tongan got towards her Zendaya picked her up spinning her around midair. Their lips met in kiss. A kiss that was needed.

"I missed you so much," a teary eyed Dinah stated.

"I missed you too." Zendaya put Dinah down. Zendaya looked at Dinah and noticed a few changes. Her hair was now blonde. She also had a small baby bump. "You look different."

"Is it okay?" Dinah asked worriedly.

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?"

"Just thought you might not like me after you saw me," Dinah said looking at the ground. Zendaya wrapped her arms around the now blonde haired girl. She kissed the top of her head.

"I could never stop liking you Dinah just because of how you look. I'm actually proud of you for not killing the baby. You look absolutely beautiful." Dinah couldn't stop smiling, nor could she stop blushing.

"Wanna go wait for the bus?"Zendaya asked. Dinah nodded and began walking with Zendaya hand and hand to the nearest bus stop.
...
After about thirty minutes of waiting Dinah began to hear footsteps coming towards them. She frantically tapped her girlfriend's shoulder, causing her to look behind them. A smile formed across her face. The brunette stood from her seat next to Dinah.

"Wow you haven't seen her for two months, and the first thing you do is kidnap her." Dinah turned around and saw Normally.

"I did not kidnap her. We met up out here," Zendaya said with a light chuckle. "What are you too doing out here anyway?"

"Ally and I usually come out to the park at night to look at the stars. We fell asleep and luckily no one was around," Normani stated. "What are YOU doing out here?"

Dinah began to get nervous. Her palms were sweaty, and she felt sick to her stomach. "Leaving." The three girls looked at the blonde. "We're leaving as soon as the bus comes. Neither of our parents accept us here so we're leaving."

Ally's face saddened. Normani was shook. Zendaya wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. Dinah snuggled into the taller girl's arms. "You're really leaving?" Ally asked.

Both girls looked at each other and nodded. "Can you at least stay a little longer?" NormAni asked.

"It's up to Dinah." Zendaya looked at the younger girl.

"We can stay one more night."

"Okay."