Chapter 30

"Ow," Tori exclaimed rubbing her neck.

2 Months Later...

Zendaya held Journey on her lap as she waited for Dinah to get out of the bathroom. "C'mon DJ. The bus will be here soon."

"I'll be out in the second. I'm almost done my makeup. I want to look pretty for you," Dinah replied.

"Baby, you look pretty whether or not you're wearing makeup. Just come on before Journey gets sleepy," Zendaya whined. The baby gurgled and began playing with Zendaya's hair, that was currently dangling in her face. She tugged down hard on the brown locks of hair. "Ow, ow, ow. No Journey, no pulling on Mama's hair."

Journey looked up at Zendaya and giggled. "All done," Dinah said. She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed the baby bag. The blonde picked up her daughter. "How's mommy's baby?" Journey giggled once again. "I like the dress you bought for her."

"Thank you D. As soon as I get a job, I'm sure we'll be getting her a lot more just like those," Zendaya said.

"Well I can't wait 'til then," Dinah said pecking Zendaya's lips. "My mom said she'll be back at six to go Christmas shopping with me. Can you keep Journey for tonight?"

"Of course babe. I'd do anything for this little angel," Zendaya said. She kissed Journey's cheek making her smile. The family of three walked downstairs and out the door.

...

"Do you think I could be a waitress here?" Zendaya asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask for an application," Dinah said as she fed Journey. "I think it's a good idea. We'd get discounts and wouldn't have to come every three  months when we can afford it."

"I know. And I love Olive Garden so much. But not as much as I love you two," Zendaya said.

"Aww baby. I love you both more," Dinah said. Dinah put Journey back in her carrier and began eating her meal. "This is the best thing I've eaten all day."

"Sweetheart, it's the only thing you've eaten all day. You shouldn't have skipped breakfast this morning."

"Well you try looking this good after being told you have three hours to get you and your child ready for lunch. It didn't help that I was in the middle of feeding her and watching Seth when you called me."

"Three hours Dinah. I gave you three hours. It does not take that long to get ready."

"I had to call Mani or else I was not gonna look this good. And you know you love it."

"You are right. I do love it baby," Zendaya said. She leaned across the table and captured Dinah's lips in hers.

(A/N: Just a filler and Zendinah fluff for now guys.)