Chapter 5

"ZENDAYA," Ally exclaimed from Dinah's room. Zendaya immediately ran upstairs. She ran into Dinah's room and couldn't believe her eyes.

Justin had a hold of Ally. She was struggling to get out his grip. No matter how hard she kicked he wouldn't let go.

"Zendaya a little help here," Ally said. Zendaya punched Justin knocking him on the floor. She whispered something in Ally's ear resulting in her nodding and leaving the room.

"Where's Dinah Justin?!" Zendaya demanded.

"You'd love to know that wouldn't you," Justin said getting to his feet. "Dinah, Dinah, Dinah. Sexy ass Dinah. She's a babe, and so are you." He brought his hand up to her cheek and lightly grazed it. The brunette slapped him across the face.

"If I wanted someone to kiss my ass I'd find a prostitute. Now one more time Justin. Where is Dinah?"

"Dinah is not your problem. Now you should leave before you end up like her."

Zendaya scoffed and said,"This isn't your house Justin. What did you do to her? You know what forget it, I'll find her myself."

"Like hell you will." Just as she turned to leave, Justin grabbed her by her waist. He lifted her up in the air and threw her over his shoulder just as he did Dinah.

"GET OFF ME JUSTIN!" Zendaya was struggling to get away from him. And just as he was about to undress her Ally came back with the police.

"Let her go and slowly put your hands on the back of your head," an officer said. She looked familiar to Zendaya. That's because she was an old friend of Milika and her mother. She was Stephanie  Foster.

As the other officers put Justin in handcuffs, the blonde officer embraced Zendaya in a protective hug

"Thank God you're alright."

"Do I know you?"

"I'm a friend of your mother." At that moment it all came back to her.

Flashback

"Where are you going Ms.Stephanie?" Zendaya asked as she trembled in Dinah's arms.

"I'll be back sweetie, but I need you to stay right here okay?" Both girls nodded. Stephanie ran into the crime. As soon as she heard gunshots the tears began streaming down her face. Stephanie had been like another mother to the two girls. She was gone. Or so the little girl thought.

End of flashback

Zendaya wrapped her arms around her. "You came back."