Chapter 35

"I love you too Chanch. Happy Valentine's Day."

The girls were leaving the restaurant after their eventful night at dinner. Dinah waited outside with Lauren, Camila, and Normani while Zendaya, Ally, and Tori went to get their coats. Yep, you read right. Tori eventually popped up.

It was almost the end of the night, the girls just finished eating dinner and were now waiting for dessert. Zendaya and Dinah sat next to each other making goo goo eyes at each other.

Camila and Lauren were talking about when their next date would be. Normani and Ally were taking selfies together. It was a calm and loving atmosphere. Though it didn't last long.

As soon as the front doors of the resturant opened everything was different. Tori walked in allowing an employee to hang up her coat with the others. She found their table.

"Hey guys," the blonde greeted.

"Hey Tori," everyone responded.

"Where's Alessia?" Ally asked, trying to keep her composure.

"She couldn't make it, but she really wanted me to go. So here I am," Tori said. She looked around seeing that all the seats were filled.

"Do you need somewhere to sit sweetie?" Ally asked. She was smiling happily and Normani knew why. Ally wanted her to leave so badly.

"Um...I'll ask someone for a chair," Tori said.

"No. You can sit in my seat," Dinah offered.

"It's okay Dinah. You don't have to give up your seat," Tori said.

"Yeah Dinah. You don't have to give up your seat," Ally said, smiling forcefully.

"It's fine Ally. She can sit on my lap," Zendaya said. The blonde smiled and sat in her girlfriend's lap.

"Oh goodie," Tori said sitting in the now available seat.

It was pretty awkward for the rest of the night. Originally Zendaya was supposed to be the only one to be getting the coats, but then Tori volunteered herself along with Ally. Dinah stood ouside talking with Camila. 

"What's up with Tori?" The Cuban asked. Dinah shrugged.

"I don't know. She's been following Z around ever since Alessia got here," Dinah said.

"And you're okay with that?" Camila asked crossing her arms. "If that was Lauren, we would've fought already. Multiple times."

"Well I'm not a fighter, unlike you Chanch," Dinah retorted.

"Then let me do it. Better yet, let me get Ally to do it. She's done it before," Camila said. 

"We're back," Zendaya announced. She handed Camila her coat. 

"Thanks Z," Camila said. She then kissed the brunette's cheek before walking off to her girlfriend. Zendaya blushed.

"We can fight Mila," Dinah called out. Zendaya giggled before helping Dinah put on her coat. Tori looked over at the two jealously. She glared at Dinah as Zendaya helped pull her luscious blonde curls out of her coat. 

"Uh...we'll see you guys later. We gotta...get home to the little one," Zendaya said gazing lustfully at her girlfriend. 

"Yeah sure. Give little mama a kiss for me," Normani said.

"Me too," Lauren said. "Oh and this is from Camz and I." She reached into her purse and pulled out an adorable teddy bear.

"Aww thanks. She's gonna love this," Dinah said taking it from the green eyed girl. They all separated going to their cars.

A few moments later they pulled up in front of Dinah's house. "If we go to your house we can't have sex. But if we go to my house we can," Zendaya said.

"I want to do it, but I really miss Journey," Dinah said. She bit her lip in thought. She turned towards her girlfriend. "Maybe we could do it in here."

Zendaya smiled before kissing the blonde. Dinah wrapped her arms around the taller girl's neck. The brunette cupped Dinah's cheek and pulled her closer. The kiss deepened and things began getting heated.

They both then crawled into the backseat where Dinah laid back and Zendaya straddled her waist. They connected their lips again.

This was the start of a night filled with glorious love making in the back seat.

(Just a filler.)