Chapter 47

I really love my baby.

Journey stood up in her crib and began bouncing on the side of it. It had been about seven in the morning. The time she usually woke up in the morning. She looked through the mesh material at her mothers sleeping bodies. "Mamamamama," Journey babbled quietly. She bounced around in her crib.

"MAMAMAMAMA!" The blue eyed girl yelled. Zendaya shot up from her sleeping state. She turned and squinted at her daughter. "Mama, Mama, Mamaaaaaaaaaa!"

"I'm comin' baby. I'm comin,'" Zendaya said. She rolled out of Dinah's grasp before sluggishly walking towards Journey. She sat in front of the crib putting her hand against the mesh side. "Good morning princess."

"Mama up." Journey put her small hand against Zendaya's much larger one. Zendaya stood up and took Journey out of her crib. "Eat eat."

"I know little one. But you gotta be quiet so you don't wake up Mommy," Zendaya said putting a finger over her mouth. Journey giggled and put her finger over her mouth as well. Zendaya looked over at her fiancé and smiled at her sleeping state. The two left the room leaving the woman to her rest.

...

Dinah stood in the kitchen washing the dishes while humming a song Zendaya wrote in music for her.

She's so thoughtful. I'm really glad we finally got together after so long. She's my everything.

The blonde began to finish up when Zendaya walked in fully dressed. "Hey babe. You almost ready to meet the girls?"

"Yeah but I wanted to talk to you about something before we left," Zendaya said.

"Okay let me finish these last dishes and we can go talk," Dinah said. The brunette shook her head as she turned off the sink. She then took ahold of the Polynesian's hands.

"No we need to talk about this now." Dinah leaned against the counter, leaving her attention to the slender woman in front of her.

"Okay. What's up with you?" Dinah felt Zendaya's hands shaking in her own. As if she were nervous. She started to stutter and mumble really quietly. Dinah pulled Zendaya's face down to meet her's. "Slow down and speak your mind."