Chapter 42

"Maybe."

Dinah jolted awake from her sleep. She looked around frantically, panting heavily trying to catch her breath. Zendaya wrapped her atms around the younger girl's waist.

"You okay DJ?" Zendaya asked, not bothering to open her eyes. Dinah nodded as if the brunette could see her.

"Uh y-yeah," Dinah said shaking. Zendaya sat up holding Dinah close. She kissed her temple and rubbed her back soothingly.

"Are you sure baby?"

"Y-Yeah. Just a bad dream is all." Dinah removed herself from Zendaya's grasp going over to Journey's crib. The blue eyed baby looked up at her mother. "What are you doing up mamas?"

She then took her daughter into her arms and sat back on the bed. Zendaya then resumed her position as if Dinah never left. "Baby, you know you can talk to me about anything right? I'd never judge you," Zendaya said.

"Yeah I know Z. I'll be fine. I'm gonna stay up with J for a bit," Dinah replied.

"Okay. Night baby," Zendaya said kissing her family.

"Night Z."

...

Dinah didn't sleep at all that night. She was too afraid to go back to sleep. She didn't want her nightmare becoming a reality. Journey stayed in her arms no matter how tired they were.

Zendaya walked in wrapped in a towel. "Baby you sure you're okay? You haven't slept at all."

"I'm fine Z," Dinah said letting out a yawn. Zendaya just sighed. She wasn't gonna force the blonde to do anything she didn't want to. So she'd just stay there for her, but be worried at the same time.

After Zendaya got dressed, she wrapped her wet tresses up in a towel. She went to take Journey from Dinah's hands, but Dinah quickly snatched away.

"Dinah, what's up with you?" Zendaya furrowed her eyebrows at the girl.

"Nothing Zendaya. Just leave it." Dinah then got up with her daughter leaving the room.

...

Camzi- I just wanna take a moment to appreicate memes and all they have done for our souls today

ManiBear🐻- Wtf Mila

LernJerky- She's been like this all day

DayaC💍- I totally agree wit Mila they are a gift from the lord

DinahC💍- Thts a first today

Camzi- Amen🙌

Allysus🙏-

ManiBear🐻- BABE ASNDKSKSIS

DayaC💍- Whats tht suppose to mean Dinah 😐

DinahC💍- Take it however u want to