Chapter 24

"What's wrong mama is everything okay?" Zendaya asked letting go of Dinah. She stood and followed her mother out of the room.

Dinah sat up on the couch watching as her girlfriend left the room. She looked extremely concerned. The girls looked at Dinah. "I'll be back in gonna go take Tori home," Normani said.

"You better not try anything you hoe," Ally said.

"For the last time I said I have a girlfriend," Tori said.

Zendaya ran from the kitchen with tears streaming down her face, into her room. "Baby?" Dinah asked standing. Tori went to chase after the girl but, was pulled back by Ally.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" Ally said. Normani left bringing the blonde with her. Claire walked into the living room.

"Ms. Claire what happened? Is everything okay?" Dinah asked.

"Um no it's not. You all have to go now. Z's brother was just released from prison and, him and Z's dad are on their way here to see her. She doesn't want any of you around them at all," Claire explained.

"Oh my god," Ally said. "Dinah are you okay?"

"CheeChee what's wrong?" Camila asked. Dinah was holding her stomach and leaning on the couch. Her breathing was heavy and she was whimpering in pain. "Sit down DJ."

"I can't sit down Karla! I can't even move my fucking legs!" Dinah yelled.

"Dinah what hurts? Describe the pain," Claire said.

"My stomach is tightening and so is my vagina. It feels like a period cramp but ten times worse," Dinah said.

"Okay um-"

"Wait it's gone. It stopped," Dinah said. "Was that a contraction Ms. Claire?"

"Maybe. If it happens again and you're around me or in this house, you tell me immediately. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Claire left the girl's alone.

"Is that what it's gonna be like when you get ready to have birth?" Camila asked.

"I don't know but, that's not important right now. I-"

"Not important? We thought a whole human being was about to come out of you," Lauren said.

"Thanks for that image Lauren," Camila said. "Where'd Dinah go?" Upstairs in Zendaya's room Dinah was holding Zendaya as she cried into her shirt.

"I'm so sorry babe. But if you really want us to go we have to go now."

"Okay," Zendaya said wiping her tears. She picked up her purse and helped Dinah stand. 

"Oh and I almost went into labor downstairs. No big deal. Just thought you should know," Dinah said.

"What? Why didn't you come get me?" Zendaya said.

"Sorry but I was more focused on the body that was trying to fall out of me," Dinah said. "C'mon let's go get the girls."

...

The five girls walked around the park enjoying the scenery around them. It was some of the last piece they were gonna get in a long time. They saw someone they wish they had seen sooner. "Hey Zendaya right?"

"Um maybe that depends on who you are," Zendaya said to the short brunette.

"I'm Alessia Cara. Tori's girlfriend. She said you were a good friend of her's and, I was wondering if you knew where she was," Alessia said.

"Oh um I don't but um-"

"My girl took the bitch home," Ally said.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Alessia asked snarling at the girl.

"I'm Ally Brooke and I don't like your girlfriend at all," Ally said making Lauren and Camila snicker and whisper things amongst themselves.

"Hoi you got something you want to say?" Alessia said to the two.

"I like her," Dinah whispered into Zendaya's ear.

"Yeah I do you're hilarious," Camila said.

"Karla," Ally scolded.

"What? All she did was answer her question. I don't see the big deal," Lauren said.

"Thank you baby. I love you Lolo."

"I love you too Camz."

"Hello I'm still looking for my girlfriend here," Alessia said.

"I'll take you to her," Camila said. "But only if Lern goes with me."

"Of course I will Mila," Lauren said. The two walked away with Alessia who was slightly frightened herself.

"I love Camren so much," Dinah said. The three of them continued walking through the park together and enjoyed the rest of their day.