Chapter 51

"Cause nobody beats Mila."

Journey looked at her Mama's screen and at all the buttons on the laptop. Her tiny finger clicked onto the word tab that had been left open. She clapped her hands as two pages of words appeared on the screen. Journey's finger began slamming on the keyboard and the words started to disappear.

Zendaya walked in and she immediately grabbed her daughter when she realized what was happening. "No Journey, no!" The brunette frantically tried to click the undo button and accidentlely clicked the delete button. "Fuck!"

"M-Mama," Journey whimpered.

"Why would you do that Journey?!" Zendaya yelled. "A night's worth of writing is just gone." Zendaya let out a frustrated breath as she held her head in her hands. She looked up when she heard little sniffles. Her heart crumbled at the sight of tears coming from Journey's beautiful brown eyes.

"J, no don't cry. C'mere baby," Zendaya said pulling the two year old into her arms.

"I s-sow-wy Mama," Journey cried.

"No. Sh sh sh. It's okay duda. You didn't know what you were doing," Zendaya cooed.

Downstairs Dinah was walking through the front door Ally. "She's gonna be so excited to see you Allz," the blonde gushed.

"Thank you for letting me stay here until I see Mani," Ally smiled.

"No problem," Dinah said taking her suitcase.

"Where's my princess?"

"If she's not in her room, she should be in Daya and I's room." Ally nodded before rushing up the stairs followed behind Dinah. I probably should've asked her where either of those rooms are, Ally thought.

The blonde eventually wandered into a room where she found Zendaya cuddling a crying Journey. "Aww, what's the matter?" Ally asked rushing to Journey's side.

"I accidentally yelled at her. I feel really bad, but- Ally!" Zendaya said tackling the older woman in a hug. "When did you get here?"

"This morning," Ally giggled. "You still shouldn't have yelled at my god daughter though." Ally lightly shoved the mother. "It's okay baby. Mama was being mean."

"Don't tell her that. She's gonna think I'm the mean one," Zendaya whined. Dinah walked into the room with a smile on her face. Her smile dropped when she saw Journey crying.

"What'd you guys do to my baby?" Dinah asked as she quickly snatched Journey from her godmother's arms.

"Daya yelled at her," Ally snitched.

"I didn't mean to," Zendaya said. "I said sorry. I feel bad about it enough."

Dinah hit Zendaya's head. "We don't yell at her even if we are mad. It's gonna make her yell at other people."

"If you guys keep hitting me though she's gonna think it's okay to hit people," Zendaya argued. Dinah kissed her daughter's cheek.

"What'd she do anyway?" Dinah asked.

"She deleted my paper," Zendaya said looking sadly at the now blank screen.

"Aww, babe I'm sorry," Dinah cooed as she sat in her fiancé's lap. "You didn't tell me that Ally."

...

Dinah fed her daughter while she danced around with Ally to the music that played throughout the kitchen. Zendaya slept upstairs in their bed. She was resting after a long day at work and rewriting her paper.

The bedroom window opened and the blonde crawled through. She stared at Zendaya as she snored loudly in bed. She smiled and took off her clothes. The blonde slid under the comforter next to the brunette. She slipped her hand under Zendaya's shirt. Her fingers grazed lightly over the younger girl's chiseled abs. Her other hand slid into Zendaya's sweat pants .

The blonde cupped Zendaya's mound. The brunette squirmed under her touch. She opened her eyes when she felt a hunger at her entrance. A moan escaped her lips when the finger maneuvered it's way in and out of her pussy.

Zendaya turned to face the culprit, thinking it was her fiancé. She connected her lips with the blonde. Something was different about the feel over her lover's lips. The brunette opened her eyes.

"Tori! What are you doing here?!" Zendaya whisper yelled.

"Claiming what's mine," Tori said she fingered Zendaya lovingly.

"S-Stop Tori. T-This is wrong," Zendaya moaned.

"You're not stopping me," Tori said kissing the younger girl's neck. Zendaya gripped the blonde's wrist.

"Stop Victoria. I'm engaged and committed. Get out," Zendaya commanded.

"Yes daddy," Tori said. She got out of bed and began getting dressed.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for you." The blonde kissed the brunette before climbing out of the window. Zendaya groaned and flopped back on her bed.

"What did I just do?"