Chapter 48

"I still hungwy!"

Zendaya walked into their home followed by Dinah and Journey. "Do I look larger to you in anyway? You couldn't have just said it and not think I look pregnant."

"No you don't babe. I don't know, sometimes my dreams are really vivid. It was my bad," Dinah said standing Journey on her feet. "Go play mamas."

"Watch lion king wit mama," Journey said.

"I'll watch it with you in a little bit. I have to talk to mommy," Zendaya replied.

"No! Watch lion king now!" Journey shouted with a stomp.

"Journey Maree," Dinah warned. Journey pouted and trudged off to the living room. Dinah sighed running a hand through her silky gold locks of hair. "She's just a little fireball today, isn't she?"

"I don't know what's getting into her."

"Maybe we should get her a fish." Zendaya gave Dinah a look. "What? She should have a fish."

"Should she have the fish or do you want the fish?" Zendaya asked poking Dinah's shoulder.

"Okay maybe I want the fish," Dinah mumbled.

"What was that Jane? I can't hear you," Zendaya teased.

"Just go watch lion king with our kid," Dinah scoffed playfully. Zendaya kissed Dinah's cheek before trotting off to the living room.

The blonde shook her head at her fiancé. "Crazy ass."

...

Dinah and Journey now looked over Zendaya's sleeping body. She was so adorable in her peaceful state. Dinah sat their daughter on Zendaya's waist. "Go ahead J," Dinah said.

"MAMAMAMAMAMAMA!" Journey shouted. Zendaya groaned lightly as she opened her eyes.

"J, it's too early," Zendaya mumbled.

"Not too early for your birthday?" Dinah asked. The brunette turned to her fiancé and smiled.

"I forgot it was my birthday," Zendaya said now sitting up with a smile. She kissed her little girl on her forehead before kissing Dinah's lips softly.

"Mama birday!" Journey cheered. Zendaya and Dinah giggled.

"That's right duda. It's my birthday," Zendaya said hugged the blue eyed toddler close. She then sat the little girl on the floor allowing her to toddle off.

"Happy birthday baby," Dinah said taking Journey's spot on Zendaya's lap. She wrapped her arms around the older girl's neck. Zendaya rested her hands on Dinah's hips.

"Thanks baby girl." Zendaya took the blonde's lips in hers'. Dinah deepened the kiss and pushed Zendaya back onto her pillow. "A treat so early in the morning? It must really be my birthday. Dinah laughed her adorable laugh complete with covering her mouth. Zendaya took Dinah's hand from her face. "Don't cover up that beautiful smile of yours."

"Stop, it's supposed to be your birthday," Dinah blushed.

"I know," Zendaya whispered into Dinah's ear. She nibbled on the Polynesian's ear, making the woman moan. "And I can treat my girl on my birthday." Journey came back into the room with her childish innocence shinning around her. Dinah picked up her daughter and laid a loving kiss on the chubby little cheek.

"Birday!" Journey cheesed.

Zendaya's POV

I put my glasses on and sat my hat on my head. I bent over to tie over my shoes when I felt a slap on my ass. I yelped, turning to see no other than my childish fiancé with a huge grin on her face. "Dinah Jane, was that you?" I asked.