Chapter 22

"I don't want to do that babe."

Three Months Later...

"You have no idea what it's like Zendaya!" Dinah yelled.

"You don't know what I've been through Dinah!" Zendaya yelled back tears falling from her eyes.

"Tell me what have you been through Zendaya. Because so far I've seen nothing but, your parents breaking up. That's not a big deal when I hardly ever see my dad. My mom doesn't talk to me, and I still have to get up to go to school in the morning. What happened to you?" Dinah asked.

"That is enough!" Ally yelled. "I'm tired of you two arguing. It's the same stupid stuff every single day for the past week. And I'm sick of it. I will tell you exactly what Z has gone through."

"Ally no," Normani said holding onto Zendaya.

"No Mani. This needs to be done. Dinah you keep throwing around being raped for an excuse every time something doesn't go your way. You keep saying it to Z like she has absolutely what idea it's like to be taken advantage of. Well jokes on you because she knows exactly what it's like. And where were you during all of this? No where to be found. Me and Mani were there for her though. Her-"

"I hate to interrupt your speech and all but it's Mani and I so," Lauren interjected.

"Lauren Jauregui. Shut the hell up and let her talk," Camila scolded her girlfriend.

"As I was saying she does know what it's like and you can't keep throwing that shit in her face cause it's hurting her more than you think it is," Ally finished. 

Dinah looked at the tall brunette with guilty eyes. "Daya I'm so-" Before she could finish Zendaya removed herself from Normani's grip and ran upstairs crying. She ran into her room slamming the door behind her. "What have I done? God I'm so stupid."

"Way to go Ally. You broke Zendinah," Lauren said.

"Sorry it had to be said one way or another," the short Latina replied.

"I agree with you one hundred percent babe but, don't you think you could've said without making Dinah feel like an ass? Even though she kinda is," Mani said wrapping an arm around Ally's waist.

"Oh thanks Mani. I'm feeling the love over here," Dinah said lifting her head out of her hands.

"You're welcome babes," Normani said. Suddenly Tori walked through the front door and went upstairs.

"How'd you get in here? And why are you here?" Camila asked. Lauren smacked her arm.

"Daya called and she gave me a spare key weeks ago. Daya open up mama," Tori said knocking on the bedroom door. The door opened and the blonde quickly walked in closing the door behind her. Ally walked up the stairs doing the same.

"Why'd she call Tori? She barely knows her anymore," Dinah said.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling about her," Normani said.