Jay's heart attack...

Jay's POV
Man I've been feeling kinda funny today. And not in a good way. I've been sweating and getting nervous. I'm at home relaxing with the whole family (Bey, Blue, Mama Tina, Richard(mama T's Husband) Mama Gloria, Ty Hunter, Angie, Solange, Solange husband, Julius, Julez.) we're all eating dinner...
Bey:Jay, you alright? You kinda look nervous.
Jay:Na I'm fine. I just am emotional from not getting enough sleep.
Angie: Why haven't you been sleeping lately?
Ty: oh please girl, we all know why. They be getting down and nasty. Especially Bey...
Bey:TY SHUT UP!!!!
*Everybody laughs*
Mama T: Beyonce do not shout at the dinner table please! Manners!
Jay: Want me to give her a timeout tonight?😏
Mama G: SHAWN COREY CARTER!!!!  DO NOT DISRESPECT BEYONCE LIKE THAT!!!
Everyone laughs but I still might punish her😏. We all are done with dinner now and in he living room watching tv.My heart keeps racing by the minute. I went into the bathroom to keep people from worrying about me. Ya know what, it's probably nothing. I got out of the bathroom and now heading to the living room. I feel like I'm about to pass out. I'm 3 steps away from the room and everything went black...