DrakeYonce[Explicit]

*Requested by @jayonce4408*
Sir POV
I just turned 19 years old and it is my second week of college. I walk to go to the Tahoe where Julius picks me up everyday. I get in. Julius and I are buddies. Always have been. What he and my family don't know is that I've been getting physically bullied by this guy named Drake. He wants to be a rapper but he beats me up all the time infront of his friends to make himself seem cool and I just take the punches. If I told mom, dad, or even Julius, Drake would die literally and instantly. Julius and I had nice car ride and talk. We get home and he goes to his own home. As I'm about to walk in, I get slammed to the ground by Drake?? How the hell he know where I live? And where did he come from? As he's about to beat me up, he gets kicked in the face by my mom. I get up and see Drake on the ground with his face in pain.
Bey: OH HELL NAH NOT MY CHI-oh
I see mom giving him the hungry eyes. Gross. Mom and dad have been fighting a lot and I think she's been trying to get revenge on him for cheating on her. But Drake?? To young for her.
Drake: WAIT! I'm soo sorry. *stands up* you wanna know the real reason I beat you up, your son Mrs. Carter.
Bey: *coughs* Knowles but continue.
Drake: is cause I'm jealous ok!*blushes* I'm jealous of your house, your parents, your money, everything! There I admit it!
Well it's not like I had a choice to really pick out my whole lifestyle.
Drake: but can we start over? Friends?
Sir: wow yes friends *daps eachother up*
Bey:aww! Hey Drake listen, you come levee after school anytime ya want. Just let us know when you on your way after school. Was it, don't you live a few blocks from here? I feel like I've seen you and your mom a couple of times
Drake: yea I do. We pass by yalls mansion every now and then. Dreaming.
Bey: oh baby, we worked hella hard to get where we at today. You wanna come inside?
Drake: um sure.
Bey's POV
Fuck, what a pussy wetter. Jay is on a buisness meeting with Kanye on his record label for the week. Enough time to get to know this Drake kid. As we all were in the house, I offered to cook something up for the boys as they do their hw. As I'm throwing a few stuff in the microwave, I turn around and catch Drake staring at my ass. Mmm I get em boys hooked reall fast. I was wearing a tight skirt and a tight tucked in shirt. Imma tease him. Sir is starting to fall asleep doing his hw so he ain't gonna notice. I bend down into the cabinets and ride my skirt up so he gets a peek at my ass and thong. After a few minutes later,
Sir: Hey imma take a nap. Um Drake, you wanna have a sleep over?
Drake: sure!
Sir: cool. Ayo, you mind if I take a nap for a few. Real tired.
Drake:*smirks to self* yea go ahead bro!
Drake's POV
He goes upstairs and imma fuck his momma real good. I turn around and she pushes me against the wall. We make out and I pull her panties down. For minutes, we make out and grind on eachother. She turns around and starts tweaking on my crotch teasing. Lil something like this.

I tease her and hump her ass

I tease her and hump her ass. I feel my boner growing.  She turns around and pushes me on the couch and makes me lay on my back as she gets on her knees.

she pulls my pants right off and starts givin me head

she pulls my pants right off and starts givin me head. My toes are fuckin curling.
Drake: fuck Bey! Yo head is good
Bey:shhh, *whispers* don't let him hear us. Mmm you got a nice ass peen. Want me to sit on it? Huh? Want me to ride you like a surfboard? If I fuck You, will you leave my son alone? Ik you want this good good.
She takes off all her clothes and her tits are nice. She guides my hand to her pussy and makes me finger fuck her. I can't hold back anymore. I lift her up and throw her on the couch. I spread her legs wide open and give her already wet pussy a few licks. I stand back up and stick my dick right up in her. Oh fuck this a bomb ass pussy.
Bey's POV
Well, he's not the biggest dick I've had but sure knows how to work it. After a few minutes of fucking, he's getting ready to nut.
Drake:*clenches eyes* ugh fuck baby! Where you want me to nut?
I hop off and take him in my mouth.
Drake: fuck baby Immm cumming!
He shoots his big ass load in my mouth. He finishes an-
Sir: MOM DRAKE!!! WTF?!!
Oooh shitt.😶