Curryonce [Explicit]

*Requested by @jayonce4408
Bey's POV
It's the night after the met gala and last night, Solange and I caught Jay tapping one of his ex's, Rachael Roy, on her ass.
*Flashback*
He was whispering in her ear and her friends were all giggling around her. I went to the bathroom to secretly cry but not try to ruin my makeup. I go in the stall when I here Rachael and her friends come in.
Friend: Omg! How was Jay Z sex game last night?! He still got it packin'?
Rachael: oh it's still big as ever and I'm sure Bey don't fuck him and give him head like I do. She has no clue that he's been fucking around with me for like months. I'm surprised I ain't pregnant.
It was really hard not cry in this stall. I can't believe that jerk!! Why she fuckin him when she know damn well he married?? They're both fuckin ugh. I'm pissed and sad. I was really hoping he had changed his old ways. Apparently not.
Friend #2: omg. But girl, you betta watch out for Solange. She knows you and him are up to something.
Rachael: ik. She's been giving me dirty looks for like the longest time. Well, she ain't gon do shit I'm sure. Ugh, if Beyonce wasn't here, I would've fucked him in the bathroom. He looks so fuckin good.
Friend #3: why do you think he's even married and has a kid with that lame ass? You've got more of a body then that bitch.
Rachael: well apparently, she's never around to fuck him. So she's out.
They all laugh and leave and I break down and lock the bathroom door. I'm so hurt it's not even funny. I clean myself up and head out when I see Solange strangling Rachael. I run over and break it up.
Rachael: getcho fuckin ratchet ass sister away from me. Fuckin bitch!
Solo: keep fuckin talkin. I'll fuckin fuck you up bitch!
Keep away you skank!
Bey: ok, I think it's time we all go
Jay: agreed.
We all hop in the elevator and as soon as the doors closed...BAM!💪🏾 she started beating him up left and right.

I'm guessing Solange heard the girls speak in the bathroom as well

I'm guessing Solange heard the girls speak in the bathroom as well. I let her do all the work. Julius had to help hold Solange back. She's such a good sister.
*End of flashback*
Jay is at his conference meeting and I'm still not talking to him. It's time I cheat on him. Revenge mothafucka. I search through Instagram to see hot NBA players and I come across Steph Curry's insta and see this new post he posted. He gets hoes left and right.

But I look closer at the picture and notice and his boner in the picture