"The Talk"(ft. Chris Brown)[4][Explicit]

*Requested by @jayonce4408*
Jays POV
It's the next day and I woke up a lil hungover. Once my vision clears, I see liquor bottles in the living room, I'm sleeping on the couch, I'm naked with a boner, and Chris sprawled out with a hard on on the couch sleeping. I try to slowly get up but I'm so hungover. Nothing like a good shower won't fix. Man we drank a lot. I take my time getting up and see Sir sleeping naked on the stairs. I think we jerked last night. I slowly walk upstairs and head to the main bathroom. I turn the shower on and figure some time in there will help. I open the shower doors and close them and sit on the bench as I take a leak. I sign in relief of pissing. All of a sudden, I see Sir and Chris walking in and they look hungover too. They stand and piss and sigh of relief as well. We all pee with hardons. I have something planned for Sir today. He's been saying how he wants to have sex with a real pussy. We finish pissing and Chris leaves the shower.
Chris: I'll be right back.
He leaves as Sir sits next to me. He rests his head on my shoulders. 
Sir: dad I'm hungover. And hard.
Jay: well Chris and I have a present for you today and ik, hangovers suck. You don't feel like puking right?
Sir: nah, just blah. Do you?
Jay: nah.
Chris walks back in with three cups of water in it with alka-seltzer. He hands Sir and I a cup.
Sir: what's this?
Chris: trust me my guy. Drink this and hangover goes right away.
We all cheers and drink up. We finish and we burp so loud.
Sir: ah, much better. Thank you Chris. Wow that got rid of it completely.
Jay: thanks Chris same here
Chris: np
We sit the cups aside. We wash up with our hard ones still.
Jay: So, Sir, Chris and I have a gift for you today...
Sir: ooh what is it?
Chris: it's on it's way. But we gotta hurry up in here
We finish washing up and don't dry off. We turn the gigantic shower off and head out. We go downstairs and all of a sudden, the doorbell goes off.
Jays POV
Oh I can't wait to see his reaction. Chris goes to open the door.
Sir: WAIT! Chris were naked!
Chris: *smirks* ik
He opens the door and Becky walks right in kissing Chris. She looks at Sir and I. She undoes her robe and drops it revealing her whole naked body. Chris closes the door and Sirs mouth drops.
Becky: wow Sir. You're just as big as your dad and Chris. I can't wait till you pound my pussy. All three of you.
Sir: omg!
He looks so excited.
Sirs POV
We all head upstairs and Chris and dad sit me on the edge of the bed. They stand around me jerking off. Becky gets on her knees and starts to take my dick in her mouth. She suddenly deepthroats real quick. I moan loud in euphoria and see Chris and dads reaction giggling and smirking at me.
Jay: feels good right son.
Becky: oh come here you two.
They sit on the bed next to me and she takes turns sucking our dicks until I tense up. She deepthroats faster as I'm about to cum.
Sir: Bbbecky I'm finna nut!! Oh fuck swallow my fuckin nut!
I shoot my nut in her mouth. She keeps sucking and swallowing
Chris: damn my guy, dominant. How does it feel?
Sir: like I'm in heaven fuck!
I shoot the last drop but am definetly still horny and ready to fuck that juicy pussy. I jerk and watch her take dads dick in her mouth as he shoots his cum in her mouth too. Chris walks over and cums on her face. He couldn't wait to nut. She stands up and shoved me to the middle of the bed. I put my hands behind my head as Chris and dad sit next to me jerking. She grabs my dick and sits down on it. I moan so loud and it feels so fucking good.
Sir: oh fuck this is what a pussy feels like.
She starts riding my dick and I can't descibe how good this feels. She rides me like her life depends on it. I thrust my hips up fast in her and she's squirting.
Sir: yea squirt on my dick baby
Chris: damn, my boy goin hard.
Becky: fuck your so big! I want more dick in me. Here.
She lifts up and gets on all fours. I stick my penis back in her laying down and dad gets behind her and I feel him stick his dick in. We start pounding her and Chris gets on his knees on the bed and she sucks him. I take Becky's bouncy boobs and takes them in my mouth. She's so hot. I look down to see my dick and dads double penatrating her and dads big bouncy balls smack against mine. She's cumming and squirting left and right. I look up and see her sucking on Chris dick and balls. All this scenery makes me wanna cum. Oh I feel my load coming. I hear dad grunt loud and see his dick pulsing in her stilling as he's shooting his cum all up in her and I see Chris cum in her mouth and I shoot my load in her pussy too. We all cum and sigh at the same time once we finish.
Becky: it's ok Y'all, I took protection.
We all sign in relief. She can barely stands but Chris and I hold her up. Dad pulls out as cum drips out of her.
Jay: Chris, your turn.
Chris: thanks man.
He sticks his big dick in her. I feel his dick slide against mine as we double penetrate her. I'm in front of her and Chris is in the back. We both pound once we settle in. She kisses me and makes out with me.
Becky: oh yea you two pound me fucking hard. Ugh
Sir: dad, your proud?
Jay: oh son, more than.
We continue to fuck until Chris is shaking spazzing out
Chris: oh fuck this good pussy! Fuck I'm cumming! We both shoot our loads in her

 We continue to fuck until Chris is shaking spazzing outChris: oh fuck this good pussy! Fuck I'm cumming! We both shoot our loads in her

Becky: fuck yes bust all up in this pussy! Fill it up! Chris POVAh, just what I needed, a good nut with the boys

Chris POV
Ah, just what I needed, a good nut with the boys. This pussy is good af. Nothing like Bey's tho. Ain't the first time Jay and I have had a threesome. I pull out and watch my cum drop out of her. Sir does the same.
Becky: I wanna fuck in the shower.
Sir carry's her to the main shower since it's the biggest one. Jay and I laugh as he carries Becky. He lays her down on the bench and gets on top of her. I turn the shower on and Sir is pounding that fat pussy. I go over with jay and she sucks both of our dicks. Both at the same time. I watch Sir and he looks and winks at me. Jay shoots his huge load all over Becky's face.
Sir: cum on her tits Chris!
I stand over her and jerk my dick faster.
Sir: cmon Chris do it. Shoot it all over her tits bro
I rense up and cum all over her boobies and Sir nuts in her pussy watching me cum. It feels so good

He pulls out and sits against the wall

He pulls out and sits against the wall. Jay and I sit next to eachother and Becky sits up. We all try to catch our breath.
Jays POV
I can't believe how grown my son is. He was fuckin Becky mad fuckin crazy. She's worn. I'm beyond tired rn.
Becky: I would've never guessed that that was your first time Sir. You did awesome.
Sir: thanks. I was kinda nervous at first
Becky:*smirks and giggles* well it sure didn't seem like it.
Jay: we proud of you son.
Sir: thanks dad.